Chapter 69 ;)

1. Couldn't think of a title 2. Does it even need a title?

Also, small like author's note at the end. I ask that you please read once you're done this chapter :)

Y/n's POV

"So, uh, where are we having this tip secret meeting anyway?" I asked Hermione as Ron, Harry, Hermione, and I got close to the village of Hogsmeade.

"Yeah, I've been wondering that too," Ron piped up.

"The Three Broomsticks?" Harry guessed as we entered the village.

"Er - no," Hermione answered, looking towards the end of Main Street. "There's always too many people in there, and way too noisy. I've told anyone who's interested to meet us at the Hog's Head." I gave her a funny look and she went on to explain her choice of place. "I know it's a bit dodgy, but students don't usually go in there, so I don't think we'll be overheard."

We continued our way down Main Street towards the Hog's Head. Now, I had walked the building countless of times, and I never spared it a second glance. I though of it as a pub you would go to when it was late and you just got off work and wanted a drink, and I think I was pretty spot on, from the outside at least.

I don't think any of us wanted to enter the pub because all four of us paused before going in.

"Well," Hermione said, her voice nervous, "come on."

When none of the others moved, I stepped forwards, into the Hog's Head.

And it was exactly what I thought it was.

"Lovely spot," Ron commented as we stood in the threshold. 

"Indeed it is," I agreed with a nervous chuckle.

We waited for about half an hour before the students stopped trickling in. There were actually more than I thought that arrived, which was nice. The more people, the more who actually learn how to defend themselves.

Hermione stood up suddenly, and all the attention in the room was on her.

"Um ... hi!" she greeted everyone in the room. Silence. "So, you all know why we're here. We need a teacher ... a proper teacher; one who's had real experience defending themselves against the dark arts."

"Why?" someone from the crowd asked. Dimwit.

"Why?" Ron echoed. "Because You-Know-Who is back, you toss-pot."

"So they say," the same kid snapped back, with a nod in mine and Harry's direction.

 "So Dumbledore says," Hermione fired back.

"So Dumbledore says, because they say. The point is, where is the proof?"

I glared at him, little bastard.

Nobody said anything, and before I could reply with a nasty remark, Ginny's boyfriend said, "Potter and Black could tell us more about how Diggory got killed."

Harry began to stand before I could retaliate.

"I'm not going to talk about Cedric," he announced. "So if that's why you're here you might as well clear out now." He then turned to Hermione and whispered, "Come on, Hermione, let's go. They're just here because they think Y/n and I are some kind of freaks."

"Harry, wait," she demanded in a low voice, grabbing his sleeve.

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" a girl from Hufflepuff asked.

Multiple people turned towards Harry, curiosity igniting in their eyes.

"Yeah," Harry shrugged like it was no big deal.