Chapter 56. The First Task!

Hey, thanks for the wait. I'm back, back to the regular uploading. Also, thank you all so much for 3,000 views!!! I am so happy that people are actually enjoying this!!

Question for today's chapter: What it your favourite thing about yourself?

I hope you all enjoy!! Love you all! Stay awesome!!

Your POV

The morning of the First Task Harry was an absolute wreak! He could not stop shaking with fright, and his mind was filled with all the things that could go wrong. It started affect me with all the worry.

When McGonagall came to get Harry, I told Hermione that I was going to go join up with Ron. She told me that she would be there in just a moment and had to go do something. I wasn't about to stop her so I let her walk off and went to find Ron.

"You ready to go, Ron?" I asked him, grabbing his attention.

"Oh, yeah," Ron replied, snapping out of his daze. "Where's Hermione?"

"She said she had to go and do something," I answered, "she said that she'll join us in the stands."

"Aren't you supposed to help the champions right before this task?" Ron questioned me as we started our journey to the enclosure where the task would take place.

"I don't need to be where it's taking place this time," I informed him. "So I just get to watch for this one."

"So what about the next two tasks?" Ron asked me.

"I believe that I will be needed for those ones," I told him. "I might be told differently after the First Task though, so I gotta keep that in mind that I might be dealing with the same stuff the champions are."

"Sounds terrifying," Ron laughed nervously. "Aren't you scared at all?"

"Ron, I'm fucking terrified," I said. "I never wanted this... I never asked for it and here I am."

Ron stayed quiet, so I took that to keep talking.

"Just like Harry. I know you might no believe this but Harry didn't his name in the Goblet. You know how much he hates attention, how much he hates for people to stare at him. You also know that he misses you, just like Hermione, you, and I know that you miss him."

Ron sighed, "Maybe you're right."

"I always am," I smirked, walking faster.

"Sure you are," I could tell he rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ron and I had found spots in the stadium. Hermione was supposed to be there, but according to the twins she hadn't showed up yet. I assumed that she went to visit Harry before he had to face the dragon.  Just before someone walked into the enclosure I saw Hermione running towards us.

"Hermione!" I said when she was standing next to me. "Where were you!?"

"I was visiting Harry," Hermione replied, out of breath. "Has anyone came out yet?"

"No," Ron answered for me. "They've got a Swedish -"

Ron was cut off by the cry of a canon. The stadium burst out in applause, wondering who would be walking out. Cedric walked in the enclosure, and the cheers from Hogwarts increased.

About twenty minutes later and Cedric had gotten the egg, although he had a nasty burn across his face.

"Very good indeed!" Bagman was shouting. "Now, the marks from the judges."