Chapter 7. Quidditch!

Your POV

As November came in, the weather got colder. Harry, Ron, and I were grateful that Hermione was our friend. She had made the blue fire that we could put in a jar and walk around with it.

The closer Harry got to the Slytherin to Gryffindor game the more he would panic. We kept reassuring him that he'd do great, but he didn't seem to get it.

We were out in the freezing courtyard during break, and Hermione had conjured another fire-in-a-jar. We were standing with our backs to it, and Harry was reading a book called Quidditch Through the Ages, when Snape passed the courtyard. Us four moved to cover up the fire, since we didn't know if it was aloud. Unfortunately Snape noticed something and came... limping? over.

 "What's that you got there, Potter?" He sneered.

Harry showed him Quidditch Through the Ages.

"Library book are not aloud to be taken outside the school," growled Snape. "Give it to me. Five points from Gryffindor."

"He just made that rule up," Harry muttered once Snape was out of hearing range. "Wonder what's wrong with his leg?"

"Dunno, but I hope it's really hurting him," I said bitterly.

~~~~~~~~~~

The common room was very noisy that evening. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I were sitting next to the window where Hermione and I did homework. Hermione was correcting Harry and Ron's Charms' homework. I had finished, and Hermione and I were top of the class so she didn't need to correct mine.

Harry suddenly got up. "I'm going to ask Snape for my book back," he announced.

"Rather you than me," Hermione and Ron said at the same time. They glared at each other for a moment, before smiling.

Harry left the common room, and shortly after I said, "I'm going to go stretch my legs."

"Okay," Hermione and Ron responded at the same time again.

I rolled my eyes and left the common room. I hopped on nearest staircase, right as it started moving. This was a way to know the castle better.

I knew that Dad, Moony, Wormtail, and Prongs, knew the school better than anyone. Mum once told me that they had made an enchanted map of Hogwarts, and the next generation of troublemakers would find it.

I know that Prongs is James Potter, which makes Harry and I the next generation of Marauders. I haven't found anything of a map of Hogwarts, and I'm pretty sure  Harry would have told us if he found something like it. Which means someone else has got it, or it hasn't been found.

Spooky, right?

I had been walking backwards, so I didn't see anybody behind me. But I felt myself crash into someone.

I sent us tumbling down a staircase with someone shouting at the top of it.

When we stopped rolling I realized that I was on top of someone! Talk about awkward.

"I'm so, so, sorry about that," I apologized getting up.

I reached my hand down to help, and laid eyes on none other than George Weasley.

He looked shocked from the surprise trip down the stairs, but grabbed my hand and I hauled him up.

"Again, I'm sorry," I repeated. Except this time it was colder.

"It's fine," he replied, just as coldly. "Do you think that black and blue will match the red and gold for tomorrow?"

"I said I'm sorry," I snapped. "I'll be bruised too. It's not that big of a deal."