Chapter 49. Moody's Class!

Happy Friday! Good job on surviving the week! Love you all, hope you enjoy! Stay Awesome!

Question for today's chapter; Favourite and least favourite thing about school, whether it's online or in person?

Third Person

To Y/n the first day of classes was okay. 

In the morning they had Herbology with the Hufflepuffs, and Care of Magical Creatures with the Slytherins. Both of which took Y/n's mind away from the fact that she might die, even though she can't be Champion.

"Blast-Ended Skrewts are a big no-no for me," Y/n announced to Hermione, Harry, and Ron as they walked the path to the castle for lunch. 

"Same!" Ron said.

"You guys could be a little nicer to Hagrid," huffed Hermione.

"'Mione, I wasn't being rude to him," Y/n told her, turning around to face the three of her friends. "I was just saying that I don't like the creature we dealt with today. That's like me saying that I like saying I like Potions, I just hate the person who teaches it."

Ron and Harry snickered and Hermione rolled her eyes, her lips twitching up into a smile.

"Ah!" Y/n cried, as she tripped over a root and fell on the ground.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione burst out laughing, and she laughed along with them.

"You should've seen your face!" wheezed Harry.

"At least mine doesn't look like I was punched in the face repeatedly like yours," Y/n joked.

"How could you!?" Harry mocked hurt. "I am the most beautiful person on the planet!"

"Sure," Y/n rolled her eyes, and picked herself back up.

*Flashback*

James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter were making there way back from Care of Magical Creatures in fifth year.

Sirius turned around to talk to Remus and James, while he and Peter walked ahead of them.

Because he was walking backwards and couldn't see where he was going, as he dragged his foot across the some dirt, his foot his a root. Which made him fall back.

Remus and James exploded with laughter, as Peter turned around to see what his friends were laughing at. Sirius laughed along with them.

"You should have seen your face!" James coughed into between his guffaws.

"At least mine doesn't look like I was punched in the face repeatedly like yours," Sirius shot back in a joking manner.

"How could you!?" cried James, acting like Sirius's words hurt him. "I am the most beautiful person on the planet!"

"Sure," Sirius rolled his eyes, and picked himself back up.

*End of Flashback*

When the quartet reached the Great Hall they loaded their plates with food, even Hermione. And if that wasn't enough she started shovelling her face full of food.