Chapter 47. The Quidditch World Cup!

The question for today's chapter is: Have you every read/watched Twilight? If so, rate it on a scale from 1 - 10. 1 being on of the most terrible things you've read/watched, and 10 being hella good shit.

I know, I know, this is coming out later than I expected. BUt that is just because I want to wish you guys a MERRY CHRISTMas (if you celebrate, if not than happy December 25th). This is only coming out late is because I want to post it at midnight (my time) just so I could say that. 

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy, love you all, and stay awesome!!

Hermione's POV

We were all up early the morning of the Quidditch World Cup. Harry, Ron, Ginny, and I were hoping we'd get to see Y/n. We'd only heard from her once, even though we sent our letters a couple days ago, and Hedwig had returned. I hope nothing bad has happened.

We were standing at the top of a hill with Amos and Cedric Diggory. Mr. Weasley and Mr. Diggory were talking, and Harry, Ron, Fred, and George were glaring at Cedric. Honestly, why are they so worked up over one Quidditch match!?

"Do you know if we're waiting for any more, Amos?" Mr. Weasley asked Mr. Diggory.

"No, the Lovegoods have been there a week already, the Fawcetts haven't got tickets, and the Pearsons have sent their granddaughters to a friend's place until it's over," Mr. Diggory answered.

"Like, Y/n?" Harry asked, without thinking.

"Yeah," Cedric answered for his father. "She said she and her little sister were staying there for the Cup, then Delilah would go back and Y/n would stay there until school started."

"How do you know?" Ron asked.

"She told me," shrugged Cedric. "We're friends."

All of us were confused, why didn't she tell us. Why does she continue to keep secrets? Why am I blaming her for this? I understand why she won't tell us, but it still hurts.

"We have a minute left," Mr. Weasley said. "We'd better get ready."

For what, I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Because the Malfoys always want to make a flashy entrance we wouldn't be travelling by a portkey, but we would be apparating. Narcissa would take both Delilah and I, and Lucius would take Draco.

When we arrived it was quite dark and we would immediately get out seats. I was surprised to find out that we would be sitting in the same place as the Minister for Magic! Crazy, right?

The issue of when we arrived were the other people whom sat there as well. Now there was nothing wrong with the people, I just had to be with.

Who were those people, you ask? The Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione.

I remembered when I walked into the room and Lucius was introducing us, I let my gaze wander to the other people there.

All of the redheads, and the other two were staring wide eyed at me. I could understand, I never thought that I would have to tell them who I was staying with, and this is not how I wanted them to find out.

As the game began I tried not to pay attention to my friends, but I knew that they had questions they would ask me the second they got the chance.

When the Snitch was caught the Quidditch World Cup belonged to Ireland! The Malfoys were rooting for Bulgaria, but Delilah and I were hoping for Ireland to get the victory. Delilah even made her hair the colour of Ireland's flag! The Minister was sure shocked when he saw her hair got from h/c to green, orange, and white. I almost laughed from his facial expression, but I kept my tongue and behaved.