Chapter 5. Flying Lessons and a Midnight Duel!

A/N 

This part is going to longer than others, because  there are two things that are going to happen. Bear with me, hopefully it will be good. Love you guys, hope you enjoy!

Your POV

I HATE the Weasley twins! Last week they pranked me again!

I woke up to my school uniform hanging from the ceiling! Ugh! I was five minutes late to Charms. Lucky it was Transfiguration or Potions!

On Thursday this week we would have our first flying lesson! I was so hyped, until I learned we were taking it with the Slytherins. 

At three thirty us Gryffindors made our way down to the grounds. The Slytherins were already there, and so was Madam Hooch.

She had short grey hair and piercing golden eyes that reminded me of a hawk.

"Well what are you all waiting for?" She barked. "Step up to your brooms, stick your right hand out, and say 'up'." She instructed.

We followed her lead. "UP!"

Harry and Malfoy's broom jumped to their hands immediately! I wasn't that fortunet. Mine bounced up a bit, but didn't get to my hand. Hermione's rolled on the ground and Ron's just bounced like mine.

"UP!" We all shouted.

Now mine flew up into my hands. I rocked back do to the impact.

When we all mounted our brooms and Madam Hooch went around to show us how stay on and correcting our grips. I was happy to hear that Malfoy hs been doing it wrong all this time. I think Harry and Ron were too.

"No, when I blow my whistle, kick off the ground, hard," Madam Hooch coched us. "Keep your brooms steady, rise a few feet and then come straight back down by leaning forwards slightly. On my whistle - three- two -"

But Neville, nervous probably, jumped up before the whistle sounded. He quickly roe ten feet, twenty, and then thirty. Then he started sliding down the end.

"Neville!" Hermione and I shouted, but it was too late. He had fallen.

With a sickening crack he hit the ground. We all hurried over.

"Out of the way," Madam Hooch ordered. "Get back. Let's see boy." She took a look at his arm and went pale. "Broken wrist," she whispered. Madam Hooch then turned to us. "None of you are to move while I'm gone. If any of you are off the ground when I get back, whoever is on it will be out of Hogwarts before they can say 'Quidditch'."

Madam Hooch rushed Neville to the Hospital Wing.

As soon as they were out of hearing rang, the Slytherins burst out laughing!

"Did you see his face, the great lump?" Malfoy howled.

"Shut it, Malfoy," I snapped.

"Look!" Interjected Malfoy. He pointed to something on the ground and picked it up. "It's that stupid thing Longbottom's gran sent him."

The Remembrall filtered in the sunlight.

"Give it here Malfoy," Harry said slinking over.

Malfoy smiled maliciously. "I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to collect. Like, up in that tree."

"Give it here," Harry demanded. He was too late.

Malfoy had already hopped on his broom and flown to the nearest tree. He hadn't been lying he could fly well. "Come and get it, Potter," he taunted.