Chapter 41. A Time Turner's Mistake!

Your POV

Hermione and I ran into the nearest bathroom, so we can reverse time and get to Care of Magical Creatures.

"Come on, Y/n," Hermione rushed me. "Class will start soon."

"I know, 'Mione," I snapped at my best friend. "Give me a damn second."

"Okay," Hermione said. "Damn."

As I was starting to spin it, Hermione seemingly tripped, and knocked my hand, causing the Time Turner to freak out.

"Shit! What's happening to it?" Hermione asked me in a panicked voice.

"I don't know," I whined. 

Suddenly colours were flying in front of us, and we weren't in the girls' washroom anymore.

"Where the fuck are we?" Hermione asked, in a hushed voice.

"I don't know," I growled. "Sorry."

"It's fine," Hermione said. "Look, there's some Gryffindors ahead. We can ask them what period it is."

Hermione pointed in the direction of four students. One that had the same outline as Harry, another with shaggy black hair, another with caramel hair, and one who was really short with blond hair.

Something was screaming at me, that these people were familiar.

"Let's wait here for them," I said. "They're in no hurry, we must have gone just a bit more than an hour."

"Okay," Hermione shrugged.

As they came closer more details came to them.

The one that had the same look has Harry was almost identical to our Potter friend, except with brown/hazel eyes. The one with shaggy black hair, looked just like my dad, except younger. The one with caramel hair, looked just like Remus, except younger. And the one with blond hair looked just like Pettigrew, except younger.

Then it clicked; THESE WERE THE MARAUDERS! AND WE WEREN'T IN 1994 ANYMORE, WE WERE IN 1970-SOMETHING!! AND I LOOK JUST LIKE MY MOTHER! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

"Listen, Hermione," I said quickly, before they can think that I am Amelia Pearson, "just go along with what I saw, alright?"

"Alright ..." Hermione agreed, as suspicion laced her voice.

Before Hermione could ask the Marauders what period it is, JAMES FUCKING POTTER asked, "What are you doing wearing Gryffindor robes, Pearson?"

My mind went to a quick panic before calming down enough so I could answer coldly, "I can wear whatever I want, Potter."

I looked over to Hermione to see her eye almost poking out of her head.

"Where did you get them from?" MY DAD asked.

"A friend of a friend," I replied.

"I didn't know you had friends, Pearson," Dad joked.

James, Remus, and Pettigrew laughed.