Chapter 48. The Assistant!

This post will cover for Monday. So next chapter release will be on the 7th. Love you all, hope you enjoy!! Stay awesome!!

Questions for today's chapter; What is your favourite Harry Potter book/movie?

Your POV

Lucius and Narcissa dropped Malfoy and I off at Platform Nine and Three Quarters with ten minutes to spare. The family started saying goodbye as I awkwardly stood there. When Draco was done Mr. Malfoy turned to me.

"Do you need anything, Y/n?" he snarled.

"I wanted to thank you two for allowing me to sty at your house this summer," I said, keeping up my polite attitude.

I could tell the Malfoys weren't expecting that, there faces literally shone with surprise for a moment.

"You are welcome," Mrs. Malfoy said finally. "Um, er, have a good - good year." she tried to smile kindly at me, I could easily see it was forced.

"Thanks," I responded awkwardly. "You, uh, you too."

I turned tail and walked towards the train with my stuff, Olivia hooting excitingly at everything around her, especially when she laid every on another owl.

I walked down the train; trying to find my friends, or an empty compartment.

"Y/N!" someone screamed from ahead of me. I looked up and was met with Ginny's beaming face.

"GINNY!" I shouted back, running towards her, she met me in the middle and hugged me.

"You survived with the Malfoys!" she exclaimed, letting me go.

"I did!" I said, then added, "Somehow."

"I have a compartment with some of my friends," Ginny told me, "wanna sit with us?"

"Sure," I shrugged, I would find Hermione, Ron, and Harry later anyways.

I trailed after her until we reached a compartment like ten feet from where we were just standing.

"Guys, this is my friend, Y/n," Ginny announced when we opened the door.

"Hello."

"Hi!"

"'Ello!"

"Hey."

There were four girls already sitting down. One with pale skin, long strawberry blonde hair that was touching the seat, and bright green eyes. The girl beside her had fairly tan skin, dirty blonde hair copped into a pixie cut, and sparkling blue eyes. The girl across from pixie cut had dark skin, black curly hair, and chocolate/coffee cloured eyes. The last girl had tan skin, brown hair, about a medium length, and dark bluish-green eyes. (Y'all know I had to put myself in here eventually. Plus, to be one of Ginny's best friend is my dream come true. You can guess which one I am ;) I used my middle name for the girl I am)

"Er, hi!" I waved at them.

"Maria, could you move to the other seat?" Ginny asked the girl with curly hair.

(If any of these names are your name change it to Frankie)

The girl, Maria, moved to sit in between pixie cut and madam long hair.

"Need some help?" the girl with the pixie cut jumped up to help me.

"Sure," I said. "Could you hold Olivia for a moment?"

"The owl?" she asked.

"Um, yeah," I answered.

It didn't take long for me to get my trunk up, and pixie cut situated Olivia right beside it.