Chapter 20. Back to Hogwarts!

A/N

I'd like to say that this was the first song that came to mind when I thought of going home. It's also a really good song.

Your POV

Hello August 31st. You couldn't have come later? I was having the best time at the Weasley's. It felt like I finally belonged somewhere, and Ginny is practically my sister now. 

The twins stayed away from me, which I couldn't be more grateful for. They only time we really were in range with each other was when we were playing Quidditch.

Everyone was pleased to hear my reason for buying that broom. Harry hoped that I'd make it onto the team, and the twins wished me luck. Ron and Ginny also did, but it was way more encouraging.

We had arrived in King's Cross at quarter to eleven, things were running a little late.

"Y/N, dear, you go first," Mrs. Weasley instructed me.

I did as told and ran into the barrier, I reached the other side no problem. A second later, Percy appeared, followed by Mr. Weasley, then the twins, Ginny and Mrs. Weasley.

"Y/N, you take Ginny," Mrs. Weasley told me, pushing Ginny and I towards the train. "Ron and Harry will meet you on the train. Percy, Fred, George, take care of Ginny this year. Ginny, we do hope you get in Gryffindor. Have a good year, love you all!"

I took Ginny's hand in mine and jumped on the train.

"Let's look for Hermione, yeah?" I said pulling her along with me. "Have you met Hermione?"

"Yes," Ginny answered. "I met her at Diagon Alley. I think Ron likes her."

Her and I giggled. "Hermione likes him too."

"Really?" Ginny looked at me with wide eyes.

I scoffed, "Are you doubting that I can't tell my best friend's emotions? I am a feelings expert."

"Says the one with no emotions," Ginny joked.

We got ourselves in a fit of laughter again until someone tapped me on the should. I jumped and turned around. There was my best friend in the whole world, no offense Ginny.

"HERMIONE!" I screamed with joy.

 "Y/N!" she yelled with the same happiness I felt. "Where are Ron and Harry? Oh, hello, Ginny."

"Hi, Hermione," Ginny smiled. "They were coming after Mum and I, they should find us. Have you spotted an empty compartment?"

"No," Hermione responded sadly. "I was trying to find you two, and Ron and Harry. Should we go hunt for one?"

"No, I thought we were sitting on the floor," I said sarcastically.

Hermione and Ginny rolled their eyes at me, but I saw a sparkle of laughter behind their eyes.

"This way," Hermione said, pulling Ginny and I along behind her.

We walked for about ten minutes before finding an empty compartment.