Chapter 1 (S1)

Hello. I am AylaRWBY, a fanfic writer that focuses on RWBY, because I got tired of writing the same stuff. I decided to put my RWBY books on hold and try something new. Which is trying to write my very own MHA book. This story will be an OC x Jiro (req.) and a Fem. OC x Todoroki (as requested by my sister, because she has a crush on the half-half) which will have a slow development, so yeah. Hopefully you all like it. There will be no bio and stuff like that, everything will be revealed throughout this story like quirk related questions. If you have any questions, feel free to comment and I will surely answer it.

---------------

Tree boi: "U.A. High School's hero course. A training school for those whose goal is to acquire the necessary qualifications needed for pro heroes. Among similar courses across the country, theirs is the most popular and most competitive, and their acceptance rate is less than one in three hundred every year. The hero who refused a National Honour Award-The number one hero, All Might. The hero who resolved the most incidents in history-The Fiery Hero, Endeavor. The winner of the Best Jeanist award eight years in a row-Best Jeanist. Graduating from U.A. is a requirement for becoming a great hero. And so, I also tackled the U.A. entrance exam. I will take...the first step toward my dream of becoming a hero!"

The scene changes to Izuku standing in front of a giant door with the label: "1A".

Izuku: "Enormous door... A universal design? These are the best of the elite students."

He suddenly imagines Bakugo's angry face along with Iida. He then shakes it off and makes a determined face.

Izuku: "I hope I won't get a scary bunch."

???: (blankly) "What are you doing?"

Izuku: "Eh?!"

He quickly turns around to face a boy with slightly messy jet black hair and tired looking purple eyes.

???: "I repeat, what are you doing?"

Izuku didn't reply and just stood there in fear. The purple eyed boy shook his head and walked past him, opening the door. Izuku snapped out of his trance and decided to follow. The boy then opens the door to reveal the commotion.

Iida: "Legs off the table!"

Bakugo: (cockingly) "Haa?"

???: (blankly) "What the fu-"

Iida: "You should think about our venerable seniors as well as the table manufacturer!"

Bakugo: I don't care! Which school do you come from?"

Iida: (puts hand on chest) "I'm Iida Tenya, from Soumei Private Academy!"

Bakugo: "Soumei?! Those elitists! You deserved to be slaughtered!"

Iida: (shocked) "Slaughtered...? So cruel! Are you sure you want to be a hero?"

Their argument was cut off as they both stare at Izuku and the unknown boy.

Iida: "You are..."

Everyone's attention in the room went to the two.

Izuku: (panicking) "Uhm..."

???: (to Izuku) "Good luck."

The boy was about to walk towards a vacant seat but was stopped by Iida, who was walking towards them.

Iida: "Ohayo! I'm from Soumei Private Academy-"

???: (tiredly) "I heard you."

Izuku: "Um... I'm... I'm Midoriya, nice to meet you, Iida-kun."