Chapter 31

The scene opens up to the TV in the bar with Nezu talking.

Nezu: (TV) "We will definitely get our student back."

Bakugo: (chuckles) "You said it, U.A. and Mr. Aizawa! That's how it is, you damn scum of a league!"

Kuuga: (whispers) "Hey, to them, we are important assets, so they won't try to kill us that easily. We could take out a few of them before we escape."

Bakugo: (agreeing) "Shut up! I know what to do!"

Bakugo smirks at Kuuga before facing the villains.

Bakugo: "Just so you know, we're still allowed to fight!"

Magne: "You two know exactly what your position is, huh? What smart boys!"

Misaki: "You call those two smart?"

Dabi: "No, they're idiots."

Toga: "I'll stick you two."

Compress: "Even if they weren't going to join us, good job at pretending we were winning one of them over… They've done it now."

Kuuga: "What about it? You're gonna give me an oscar? Sorry, but I don't plan on staying long enough for the ceremony."

Bakugo: "I won't do something I don't want to even if I'm only faking it. And I don't wanna be in an annoying place like this for very long."

Shigaraki continues to stare at the hand on the floor.

Shigaraki: "Father…"

Kurogiri: "Don't, Tomura Shigaraki! Calm down!"

Bakugo and Kuuga raise their guard but Shigaraki stops Kurogiri.

Shigaraki: "Don't touch them, any of you. These guys..."

Shigaraki picks up the hand and places it on his face.

Shigaraki: "... are a valuable piece. I wish you two would have listened to me a little… I thought we would come to an understanding…"

Kuuga: "That's not happening."

Bakugo: "Come to an understanding? No way."

Shigaraki: "Then I have no choice. The heroes said they're continuing their investigation of us… We don't have time to talk leisurely."

Shigaraki turns and faces the TV.

Shigaraki: "Master- lend me your power."

TV: "That was a good decision, Tomura Shigaraki."

-----

Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Todoroki, Izuku, Iida, and Annya are seen walking through the dark streets of Camino Ward and approaching a

Yaoyorozu: "This is the spot the receiver is showing."

Kirishima: "So that's their hideout… It really looks like one!"

Yaoyorozu: "I don't know if it's their hideout or not, but from what I can see on the receiver, the villains have not left here for the past day. Also, just because that villain is here does not mean Bakugo and Kiriu are. We are here with very little to go on. Please think about that objectively."

Iida: "We don't have anyone who excels at sneaking around, like Jiro or Hagakure, with us. If I think it's even the least bit dangerous, I will stop you immediately. Because I am your friend, I will not hesitate to call the police, either."

Annya: "I'm kinda good at stealth. I've been training in the dark for a while and I got used to seeing in it."

Kirishima: "That could work."