Chapter 56

The scene opens up in the Zero Radio station with the book cover present in a huge screen while Kuuga is seen sitting on a chair.

CrescentRWBY: (unseen) "Now, action!"

Kuuga: (yawns) "Hello, mist readers. I'm alive, as you can see, I just got Yang Xiao Longed in Chapter 51."

Kuuga stares at you with a deadpanned look.

Kuuga: "I'm sorry. That was a RWBY Volume 3 reference. Not everyone will get it. Anyways, I was just given the task to remind everyone that when S5 of this book starts, releasing of chapters may slow down because the Author thinks everyone should catch up with the book since he updates constantly. He thinks he needs to chill and slow down."

Kuuga raises his left arm, showcasing the prosthetics.

Kuuga: "Jiro had been a great help in teaching me how to use my prosthetics normally. CrescentRWBY said the ship is around the corner. You guys should think of a ship name for the two of us. Please don't mess with it."

Sayo suddenly pops up from the screen.

Sayo: "Please enjoy the chapter! Plus Ultra...!"

-----

Jiro stands up and offers her hand to him while smiling.

Jiro: "Let's conquer this obstacle of yours together. Now, take my hand using your new one."

Kuuga stares at her for a while before he raises his left prosthetic hand, taking the earphone girl's hand.

Kuuga: "Thank you. Really…"

-----

A few more days have passed since October started. The scene opens up to Kuuga inside the kitchen once again, preparing food with both of his hands and is getting used to using his prosthetics thanks to the guidance of a certain earphone girl. He grabs a cup but accidentally slips from his grasp but a hand manages to catch it.

Jiro: "Still getting used to it?"

Kuuga looks up to see Jiro holding the cup with a smile on her face.

Kuuga: "I'm… I'm getting there."

Kuuga looks away and continues plating everyone's food but Jiro suddenly joins in and helps him.

Kuuga: "What are you…?"

Jiro: "Don't worry. My hands are clean. It's been a while since we all saw you in this place, you know."

Kuuga: "Yeah…"

They continued preparing when suddenly,  Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Mineta entered the common area.

Kirishima: "Oh, Kiriu! You're here! And Jiro too!"

Sero: "The law of the kitchen is back!"

Mineta approaches the kitchen counter, a creepy aura surrounding him.

Mineta: "Hey… Kiriu, can I ask you something?"

Kuuga: "What?"

Mineta: "Does your arm have a vibrating function?"

Kuuga and Jiro gave deadpanned looks.

Kuuga: "No. But it can do this."

Kuuga raises his prosthetic arm and then slowly puts his fingers down, leaving only his middle finger up.