Chapter 57

A crap guitar tutorial will be given in the end of the chapter!

The scene opens up to those with work studies arriving late in the dorms after taking the supplementary classes. They look at the rest of their classmates who seem to be discussing the plans for the school festival.

Kirishima: "Hey…"

Izuku: "Sorry we're late!"

Uraraka: "We've finally made up our classes. We can help out for real now!"

Tsuyu: "Kero!"

Kuuga: "Have all of you eaten yet? I'm not tired yet and can still make everyone a meal."

-----

The class then begins to explain what they discussed to the newcomers.

Kuuga: "Rock rave club music…? Sounds like a classic since people used to rave on punk rock music back then… nowadays, it's more on EDM…"

Kirishima: "I understand Jiro on bass and Yaoyorozu on keyboards…"

Uraraka: "But Bakugo on drums is kind of… how do I put it…?"

Hagakure: "Unexpected!"

Bakugo: "You got a problem with that?!"

Uraraka, Kirishima, and Tsuyu shook their heads.

Tsuyu: "So who will sing the all-important vocals?"

Jiro: "Well, we haven't decided yet…"

Uraraka: "Huh? Aren't you going to sing, Jiro?"

Jiro: "Huh?!"

Mineta: "If it's vocals you want, I can do it! It'll make me popular!"

Aoyama: "I can be a disco ball and sing."

Kirishima: "Yeah! I can't play instruments, but I'm a pretty good singer!"

A microphone suddenly appeared on Kirishima's hand as he began to sing.

Kirishima: 🎶"Man of the ship- You, go get that…"🎶