Chapter 32

(Writing process of every chapter in Zero!)

Inside the bar, the villains also got engulfed by the grayish portal and are slowly disappearing.

Gran Torino: "Oh, no! Everyone's going to be taken away!"

All Might begins running towards Shigaraki.

All Might: "Damn it! Take me with you, Shigaraki!"

He tries to grab him but ends up with nothing.

Arcane: "They're gone!"

Kamui Woods: "I-I'm sorry, everyone!"

Edge Shot: "It wasn't your fault! We were also unable to do anything!"

In coordination with Arcane, he shoots through a Nomu, knocking it out.

Edge Shot: "We thought Kurogiri's Warp was more like teleportation rather than the one that opened a path in space."

Four Nomus suddenly appeared.

Arcane: "More Nomus!"

Gran Torino: "All Might!"

The four Nomus grabbed onto All Might.

All Might: "Oklahoma Smash!"

He spun around in a very quick motion, making the Nomus fly in four different directions.

Outside the bar. Multiple cloaked heroes are seen in combat with the Nomus while the others drag injured police officers out of the scene.

Cloaked Hero: "The police are suffering in many numbers!"

Flash Bang: "We have no choice, get the injured out of here!"

Endeavor is seen blasting some Nomus with his flame and running to other villains and blasting them as well

Endeavor: "These guys… Did they come from over there?"

Tsukauchi: "I can't get a hold of Jeanist and the others! It's possible that we failed on the Nomu factory side!"

Endeavor: "What a mess!"

All Might: "Endeavor!"

Endeavor looks up at the whole in the bar to see All Might.

All Might: "Are you all right?"

Endeavor: "What're you looking at to ask a question like that? Even though you're at the top, will you need bifocals soon? If you're gonna go, then hurry up and go!"

Endeavor continues to blast (or fry) some Nomus with his flames.

All Might: "Yeah. I'll leave it to you."

Arcane: "All Might."

All Might turns to see Arcane walking towards him but not looking at him.

Arcane: "I'll leave Kuuga for you to save… I need to help the others here. But I don't wish to request that personally and only for him. Save everyone you can. I'll catch up when the situation here is resolved."