Chapter 44

The scene opens up to a studio with the book cover "Zero" in the background with Sayo wearing a Plus Ultra shirt slumps down.

Sayo: (sighs) "The major path for Kuuga's ship just began in chapter 42 and Annya's ship started recently as well! When will mine start with Kaminari?! It's always us having small interactions and random shots being together! Nothing major?! (Whines) Author-san, don't do this to me!"

Kuuga is seen by the side, eating a bag of chips.

Kuuga: (chewing) "I heard he plans to develop you off-screen and the readers will just be witness that the ship is sailing."

Sayo: "Eh?! Why?!"

Kuuga: "Maybe because you're too dumb on declaring yourself as the best girl almost everytime you appear and also Crescent must be scared to write two braincells together, meaning you and Kaminari."

Sayo: "Huh?! I'm not dumb! He's not dumb!"

Kuuga: "Actually, you are dumb, your creator, Crescent's sister has said it when she suggested what you should have done in the provisional licensing exam. I quote "You should've let the guy Sayo tried to rescue almost have a heart attack because she popped out of nowhere. Sayo is dumb." End quote."

Sayo: "I'm… dumb…? But the ship-!"

Kuuga: "It will happen, but isn't planned well. Crescent is also suffering since he has to plan the Shiketsu idiot's return to the series. Why did he even add a new character…? What an idiot. Anyways, don't you dare hate me for low-key rejecting Jiro, I was paid to do so, blame the author, okay? That is all, Plus Ultra everyone. (Bows) I hope you enjoy the final chapter of the third season."

Sayo: (tearing up) "B-But my ship-!"

Kuuga: "SHUT UP WITH YOUR SHIP!"

-----

Aizawa: "We'll have people who experienced it first hand tell you about how these are different from the internships. Listen carefully. The three third years at U.A. who stand at the top of all U.A. students- also known as the Big Three."

Izuku: "The Big Three…"

Kirishima: "The top of all U.A. students… The Big Three…"

Ashido: "Big Three!"

Kuuga: (mentally) "I don't care…"

Kuuga puts his head down towards his desk and begins his slumber.

Sayo: "Hey, Kiriu, wake uuuup."

Kuuga: (muffled) "Don't touch me."

Iida: "The crown among the splendid U.A. students…"

Yaoyorozu: "The ones closest to pro heroes among us."

Sayo: "Eh? That sounds sus."

Jiro: "I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like…"

Kaminari: "There's someone really pretty, too… They don't really seem like it."

Mineta: (mentally) "Target acquired."

Mineta stares at Nejire, specifically focusing on her… assets. He begins to drool.

Mineta: (mentally) "Acquired, acquired, acquired, acquired, acquired, acquired…"

Black mist suddenly strangled Mineta as Kuuga is seen with his head still down at his desk.

Kuuga: (tiredly) "I can hear your drool dripping, stop that, it's annoying."

Izuku is still seen staring at the Big Three, specifically at Mirio.

Izuku: (mentally) "That person… He was from back then… I only saw his face then, so I didn't realize, but now I remember! At the sports festival I watched on T.V. last year… He didn't rank very well, but he left a strange impression."