Zero: Q&A and Feedback section

The scene opens up to Sayo, Kuuga, and Annya inside the My Hero Academia radio with all of them wearing yellow Plus Ultra shirts.

Sayo: "Hello! Hello! It is I, Sayo Aisaka!"

Kuuga: "Kuuga Kiriu..."

Annya: "Annya Kuroishi."

Sayo: "And we are here to gather questions and gather feedback for CrescentRWBY's BNHA Fanfic: "Zero"!"

Kuuga: "It was against our will to do this task."

Annya: "Hopefully some of you have questions since this book has been lonely... Many are ignoring this beautiful fanfiction! I'm hurt... Please... of the small population of readers of this book, if you have any questions or feedback, please do it now..."

Sayo: "Eh? This book hasn't caught a lot of people's attention?!"

Kuuga: "I'd prefer that. The competition for BNHA books in Wattpad are tough anyways."

Sayo: "No! No! Many should consider us! Author Crescent spends more than 6 hours on chapters on a daily basis! It should be compensated!"

Kuuga: "No. It's his fault for writing for six hours, not my problem."

Sayo: "That's mean!"

Sayo looks at the camera (you) and points at it.

Sayo: "Hey! If you love this book and feel like someone else will like it, share Zero to them! I want them to see the best girl in action!"

Kuuga: "Shut up, attention seeker. This was supposed to be the Q&A section. Hey, make sure the questions won't involve the future of the damn story. If it is, I'll annihilate you with my mist with no warning. That's all."

Drop whatever down below!

•Questions here

•Feedback here