Chapter 29

Tsuyu then threw the three to the sky and quickly catched up to Compress and crashed down together to the forest near Toga, Dabi, and Twice.

Twice: "Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey! I know these kids! Who are they?!"

-----

The scene changes inside the facility with Vlad King watching over Kirishima, Ojiro, Ashido, Iida, Annya, Mineta, Koda, Sero, Sato, Kaminari, and Monoma.

Kirishima: "Sensei, you heard Mandalay's Telepath, right? My friends are being targeted. Please, let me get to them!"

Vlad King: "No."

Kirishima: "Why not?"

Ashido: "Stop it, Kirishima."

Iida: "Sensei, if we do not know how many villains there are, then wouldn't it be better to have as many people fighting as we can?"

Mineta: "Hey, are you planning on fighting villains?"

Kirishima: "Yeah, that's right. Even Mr. Aizawa said to fight, didn't he?"

Vlad King: "That is for self-defense. It was so everyone could get back here."

Kirishima grits his teeth in frustration but stops when a knock is heard from the door.

Annya: "Someone's here."

Sato: "Did someone come in?"

Ojiro: "Do you think Mr. Aizawa came back…?"

Kirishima: "Perfect timing. I'll go ask him directly."

Kirishima walks towards the door but Vlad King stops him.

Vlad King: "No, wait."

The door shows a silhouette of a person with spiky hair then suddenly blue light is seen erupting from behind.

Vlad King: "It's not him!"

The door explodes with blue flames, knocking everyone back.

Iida: "Everyone, get back!"

Vlad King stood in front of the students as the Villain now known as Dabi walks in.

Mineta: "That guy… Is he the villain that was defeated earlier?"

Dabi was about to launch a blue flame attack but Vlad King rushes towards him and punches the villain in the gut.

Vlad King: "You're too slow!"

Blood erupts from the hero's arms, holding Dabi in place.

Kirishima: "Blood control… it's so strong!"

Monoma: "As expected of our Mr. Vlad!"

Vlad King starts to interrogate the villain.

Vlad King: "You're pushing hard into a place like this without thinking? You're really underestimating us!"

Dabi: "And why wouldn't we? You're acting exactly as I thought you would. You all lost the minute you lost the initiative. The pinnacle of hero education, U.A., and the Symbol of Peace, All Might. The two most trusted figures of hero society, gathered together. If multiple incidents keep putting that trust into question, then don't you think that will shake society as a whole? Sloppy management that keeps allowing attacks to get through, and in the end, being so weak as to allow two students to be stolen away by a criminal group."

Kirishima: "Bastard, are you saying Bakugo and Kiriu are…"

Kirishima hardens his arms.

Iida: "...going to be kidnapped by you?"