Chapter 26

The scene opens up to Aizawa standing in front of his class near a bus station.

Aizawa: "U.A High has finished its first semester, and started summer vacation. However… Those of you trying to be heroes will not recieve days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights- for "Plus Ultra"!"

Everyone: "Yes, sir!"

Sayo: "Are you guys excited for the training camp?!"

Sero: "Yeah! I can't wait for training camp!"

Sayo: "How about you, Kaminari?"

Kaminari: (blushes) "I-It's gonna be awesome!"

Kuuga: "Though you guys will have extra "fun" activities, right?"

Kaminari: (sadly) "Yeah…"

Annya: "Shoto, are you excited for it?"

Todoroki: "A bit…"

Annya: "I see."

A blur suddenly went past all of them, witnessing Uraraka standing in the distance with her whole face burning red.

Uraraka: "I-It's time for training camp! Training camp! Training camp!"

Uraraka begins to clap and dance while Kaminari and Ashido suddenly join in.

Uraraka, Kaminari, Ashido: "Training camp! Training camp! Training camp!"

Kuuga: "They seem… excited…"

A wild Monoma suddenly appeared.

Monoma: "What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?"

Black mist suddenly surrounded Monoma and held him in place, covering the annoying blonde's mouth as well.

Monoma: *unintelligible noises*

Kuuga: (annoyed) "I cannot tolerate your noisiness… Hey! Hey!"

Kuuga whistles and snaps his finger, catching the attention of a certain ginger-haired girl beside Monoma.

Kuuga: "Yes, you! Do you mind?"

Kuuga points at Monoma.

Kendo: "Oh."

Kendo immediately hits Monoma at the back of the head, knocking him out as the black mist disappears.

Kuuga: (sighs) "Thank goodness she exists."

Kendo: "Sorry!"

Kendo starts pulling the knocked out Monoma to the bus.

Reiko: "Monoma's scary."

Izuku: "Oh, it's class B-"

Setsuna: "We kind of met during the sports festival, but nice to meet you, Class A. Oh, Kiriu, fancy seeing you still with functioning eyes."

Kuuga: (scoffs) "I got over it."

Kaminari: "You know her?!"

Kuuga: "Yeah. Is that bad?"

Jiro: "Who is she?"

Kuuga looks at Jiro to see a bit of dark aura surrounding her.

Jiro: *staaaaareeee*

Kuuga: "S-She's Tokage, I met her in the recommendation exam."

Kendo: "We're getting on the bus!"