Chapter 65

Thank you for 20K reads!

Sorry I disappeared for a long time, I've been busy with fixing my Cover of Hero Too. Anyways, here's chapter 65

-----

Vlad King: "Now, for the fifth match! It's the second to the last match of the day! Are you ready?! Do your best until the end! Start!"

-----

The scene opens to Arcane following the Aisaka scientists out of U.A towards a black sedan where two cloaked heroes are standing by when suddenly her phone starts ringing, she brings it out and answers the call with a smirk on her face.

Arcane: "What do I owe the pleasure of receiving a call from Tartarus prison?"

The scene focuses on Arcane's mouth as the smirk disappears. The scene changes again, showing the alarmed face of Arcane.

Arcane: "Really…?"

Her alarmed face slowly turns into a serious one.

Arcane: "I see… Do not stop monitoring."

Arcane hangs up and walks towards the black sedan.

Cloaked Hero 1: "Where to, Arcane?"

Arcane: "The office for, and I want some of my heroes that specialise in containment in Tartarus now."

Cloaked Hero 2: "Why?"

Arcane: "All For One. We can't risk it."

Cloaked Hero 2: (nods) "We're on it."

Rumbling is heard as the three of them look at the sky to see black whips all over the sky.

Cloaked Hero 1: "What's that?"

Arcane begins walking towards the rear door of the vehicle, passing the two heroes.

Arcane: "Nothing to worry about, it's U.A. being U.A.. Let's go now."

Cloaked Hero 1: "She's not wrong… Let's go."

Cloaked Hero 2: "Yeah."

The three entered the sedan and drove away from U.A.

-----

The scene changes to the monitors where everyone is watching, witnessing the destruction being caused by Izuku's black whips.

Sero: "Midoriya has another new move?"

Kuuga: "Is that a second Quirk?"

All Might is seen running towards the other teachers while looking at Kuuga.

All Might: "Kiriu, please be ready to step in!"

He gets caught off guard at first but hesitantly nods.

Kuuga: "Please keep the camera focused on him."

Kuuga then puts all of his attention towards the screen.

Kuuga: "What's with this new trick of yours?"

His focused eyes suddenly widened, seeing Uraraka jump towards Izuku and hug him for dear life. Sayo runs towards Kuuga and begins shaking him.

Sayo: "Kiriu! It's getting out of hand! Ochaco might be in danger!"

Kuuga: "Not yet! All Might will decide on what I should do."