Chapter 25

The scene opens up to Kuuga, wearing a white trench coat outside a small grocery stand, holding a shopping bag, with raw chicken, onions, carrots, potatoes, and a bottle of cooking oil inside. He is seen browsing through the curry mix packets when he hears a certain voice from a certain electric friend, a small distance behind him.

Kaminari: "Kiriu, there you are!"

Kuuga turns around to see Kaminari, Mineta, and Izuku walking towards him in their casual outfit.

Kaminari: "Looking fancy as always! What are you doing here?"

Kuuga: "I'm just buying some stuff for the training camp."

Izuku: "What's raw chicken gonna do for training?"

Kuuga: "I'm just supposed to buy certain ingredients needed but the chicken prices are too good to be true right now, so I decided to grab some. Anyways, I need to pay for this, I'll be back."

Kuuga enters the shop, being greeted by an elderly woman as Mineta sweat drops.

Mineta: "He seems more calm than usual… It's freaking me out!"

Kaminari: "Don't jinx it. A better chance for him to come with us!"

Kuuga eventually exits the grocery, staring at the receipt in a satisfied way.

Kuuga: "All that quality stuff for a few Yen…"

Kuuga looks up to see the three staring at him.

Kuuga: "What?"

Kaminari: "Kiriu…"

Kuuga: "Hm?"

Mineta: "Come to the pool with us!"

Kuuga: "Why? It's still early."

Kaminari: "Before the summer training camp-"

Mineta: (winks) "Let's train together!"

Kuuga: "Seems sketchy-"

Kaminari: "Quick!"

Mineta suddenly stuck some of his grape balls at Kuuga as he and Kaminari began to pull him with them.

Kuuga: "Wait! I still have my groceries! Let me go! I just got my coat cleaned!"

Izuku stares eye-wide at the scene as he follows them.

------

The scene opens up to Aizawa and Vlad King discussing their students' quirks.

Aizawa: "That's all. We should look at Class B's Quirks-"

The door opens to reveal Kaminari, Izuku, Mineta, and an annoyed Kuuga, entering the faculty room.

Mineta: "Excuse us."

Vlad King: "What is it, you four?"

Kaminari: "Aizawa-sensei, about the form we turned in the day before yesterday to use the pool…"

Aizawa: "Oh, right, the school granted permission. You can use the pool until 5 p.m."

Kaminari and Mineta bowed, shortly followed by Izuku, but Kuuga didn't, looking at the groceries in his hands.

Mineta: "Thank you very much!"

Aizawa: "You said you wanted to use the pool for endurance training, right? Do your best."

Kaminari, Mineta: (grinning) "Yes, sir!"

Isuku: "Yes, sir!"

Kuuga: "Yes… sir…"