Chapter 24 (S3)

Crazy blonde: "Wow, the hand guy! You're friends with the great Stain, right?"

Purple-haired: "Amazing! He's cute! The hand guy's cute! Cute! Cute!"

Shigaraki points at the three.

Shigaraki: "Kurogiri, get rid of these guys. Everything I hate came together in one set. A brat, a rude guy, and a creep."

Kurogiri: "Now, now. They came all this way to visit, so let's at least hear them out, Tomura Shigaraki. Besides, that big shot broker brought them. They're bound to be valuable assets."

Giran: "I don't care what you do with them, but make sure I get my commission, Kurogiri. At least let me introduce them."

Giran took a step forward, pointing at the school girl.

Giran: "First, this cute highschool girl. Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the media, but she's on the run as the suspect in a series of deaths by blood loss."

Toga: "I'm Toga! Himiko Toga! It's hard to live! I want the world to become an easier place to live! I want to become Mr. Stainy! I want to kill Mr. Stainy! So let me join the League of Villains, Tomura!"

Shigaraki: "I don't get her. Is she crazy?"

Giran: "She can hold a conversation for the most part. I'm sure she'll be of use. Next, this-"

The purple-haired girl jumps in front of Giran, grinning

Misaki: "I'm Misaki! Only that for now, hehe! I just want the souls of every cute person I see, and I want everyone's soul!"

Shigaraki: "I don't understand her as well. Is she crazy, too?"

Giran: "She can hold a conversation as well, but will creep everyone out with her questionable dialogues. Her face and name isn't known by the media and is linked to suspected mysterious deaths. Next, this guy over here. He hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he holds fast to the hero killer's ideology."

Black-haired: "I'm uneasy about this. Does this organization really have a just cause? Don't tell me you're going to let this crazy woman and creepy woman in?"

Toga: "Eh?"

Misaki: "I'm not a creep!"

Shigaraki: "Hey, you. You can't even do what that crazy high school girl and the creep was able to do. Give your name, first. You're an adult, right?"

Dabi: "I currently go by Dabi."

Shigaraki: "That's not what I want to know. What's your real name?"

Dabi: "I'll tell you when it's time. Anyway, I will carry out the will of the hero killer."

Shigaraki: "You don't have to say what you haven't been asked. Jeez, everyone's so hung up about Stain, Stain... I don't like it."

Kurogiri: "You mustn't, Shigaraki...!"

Shigaraki: "I don't feel good. You're all no good!"

Shigaraki charges at the trio with Dabi raising his hand, Toga bringing out her knife, and Misaki reaching her hand towards Shigaraki's head, but Kurogiri uses his warp gate to stop everyone from getting in contact.

Giran: "Please calm down, Tomura Shigaraki."

Kurogiri: "If what you wish is to come to pass, then we must increase the organization's numbers. Strangely enough, we're in the spotlight right now, so now is our chance. We should not be rejecting them, we should be receiving them. You must use all of it... And all the ideology he left behind..."