Chapter 15

The smoke clears to show the two fighters on the ground, with Bakugo with injuries, but conscious. On the other hand, Kuuga is seen just outside the out of bounds line, unconscious, and blood near his eyes.

Midnight: "Kiriu is out of bounds! Bakugo wins!"

Present Mic: "With this, the final match will be between Todoroki and Bakugo!"

The four cloaked individuals and Arcane went to the battle grounds and began to take Kiriu away.

Kirishima: "Oi, who are those people taking Kiriu away?"

Kaminari: "Beats me."

Jiro: "Those are his mother's companions."

Kirishima: "How do you know?"

Jiro: "I may have encountered them."

Sero: "I thought Kiriu would win."

Kirishima: "His fight… was fought so manly!"

Kirishima lets out some manly tears.

Jiro watches in concern to see Kiriu being taken away by the medical stretcher along with Arcane and the cloaked individuals.

Kirishima: "Should we check up on him?"

Kaminari and Sero nod as they stood up from their seats and left, Jiro followed along with them. Todoroki looks in shock before going back to his neutral face and going to his waiting room.

--------

Kirishima opened the door in a swift motion, seeing Kuuga on one of the beds with a bandage over his right eye.

Kirishima: "Kiriu! Are you okay now?"

Kuuga: "Other than eye pain, yes, I'm fine."

They all gathered around Kuuga's medical bed.

Kaminari: "Man, you didn't tell us you can do that, you looked like our whole class for a while there!"

Sero: "But you spooked Bakugo for a second there!"

Kuuga: "I doubt it."

The sound of a door opening catches their attention as they turn to see Arcane, holding a can of matcha tea along with the cloaked individuals, the two groups stare at each other, causing an awkward silence.

Arcane: "Um…"

Kaminari blushes at the sight.

Kaminari: "Um… who-"

Arcane: "Move."

Kuuga's classmates nervously gave space, allowing Arcane to sit near Kuuga, she sat the can of matcha at the nearby table.

Arcane: "You're finally awake."

Kuuga doesn't respond and stares at the ceiling.

Kirishima: "Uh… Kiriu? You know her?"

Kaminari: "I was gonna ask that."

Kaminari winks at Arcane.

Kuuga: "I've never met her in my life-!"

Arcane shot up from her chair and bowed in a greeting matter at his classmates.

Arcane: "Please forgive his behavior, I'm Hayami Kiriu, I am Kuuga's mother, please call me Arcane."

Kirishima and Sero gained a look of surprise while Kaminari turned black and white and fainted.

Kirishima: "Kaminari!"

Sero: "He fainted!"

Sero helped the budget pikachu up.

Jiro: "what happened to your eye?"