Chapter 30

Any typos spotted will be appreciated.

Kirishima reaches his hand out to Izuku.

Kirishima: "Hey, Midoriya, your hand can still reach! We can go save him!"

-----

Ashido: "So, in short, you're planning on getting the receiver from Yao-momo, following it, and going to save Bakugo and Kiriu yourselves?"

Annya: "That is correct."

Kirishima: "Yeah."

Todoroki: "Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took Bakugo and Kiriu without killing them. They probably let them live, but that doesn't mean they won't kill them eventually. Kirishima, Annya, and I are going."

Iida: "Don't go overboard with your messing around!"

Shoji: "Wait. Calm down. I understand Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything and Todoroki's frustration at having them stolen in front of his very eyes. I'm frustrated, too. But, this isn't a situation where we should act on our emotions. Right?"

Aoyama: "L-Let's leave this to All Might… Mr. Aizawa's permission to fight at training camp has been rescinded, too."

Tokoyami: "Aoyama's right. I can't say much since I was the one who needed saving, though…"

Kirishima: "But-!"

Tsuyu: "Everyone, we're all shocked from Bakugo and Kiriu's kidnapping. But let's think things through calmly. No matter how you feel, if you're saying you'll fight again… that you'll break the rules… Those acts are the same as those of villains."

Everyone becomes silent for a moment before a sudden knock is heard, scaring Aoyama. The sliding door opens to reveal a male doctor on the other side.

Doctor: "Sorry to interrupt… It's time for Midoriya's exam."

Sero: "Wh-Why don't we go? I wanna see how Jiro and Hagakure are doing, too."

Kaminari grabs Kuuga's scarf from Kirishima.

Kaminari: "We should…"

Ojiro: "Oh yeah."

Uraraka: "Deku, feel better soon."

Izuku: "Thanks, all of you."

Everyone starts leaving while Kirishima talks closer to him.

Kirishima: "We talked to Yaoyorozu yesterday. If we go, we go right away. Tonight. Since you're seriously injured, I don't know if you can move, but we still wanted to invite you because you're probably the most frustrated out of everyone. We'll be waiting in front of the hospital tonight."

Unknown to them, Iida managed to hear everything.

-------

The scene changes to Endeavor in his office as an assistant approaches him.

Assistant: "Endeavor, a phone call for you."

Endeavor: "Who is it?"

Assistant: "A Mr. Tsukauchi from the police."

Endeavor grabbed the phone and stood up.

Endeavor: "It's me."

Phone: "We would like to request your urgent assistance, Endeavor."

The scene changes to Best Jeanist's agency as he stands in front of his sidekicks.

Jeanist: "I have received an emergency summons and must leave this place for a while. Even if I am not here, I want you to keep being strong in both mind and body like a pair of tight jeans and continue to keep the streets safe while I'm gone."