In All of Our Hearts

In loving memory of BlessedHollow, fly high...

The scene opens outside 1-A Alliance, showing a clear sunny day. The scene changes inside Kuuga's room, where he is seen packing a few items inside a suitcase and looks at a photo of a man with orange hair. He puts the photo inside his coat pocket and closes the suitcase and sighed.

He looks outside the window, the ray of the sun reflecting on his mourning purple eyes.

Kuuga: "I wonder what really happened in that event… This is all a dream, right, Blessed? This isn't real, right?"

-----

The scene changes inside the common with the rest of Class 1-A doing their own thing, some are eating, watching TV, reading books, doing homeworks, and other activities.

Annya: "So this Suicho and I were fighting for the slide in the restaurant back then!"

Todoroki: "Oh…"

Murasaki: "Idiot! Why are you showing those disgraceful photos!"

Annya: "They're memories! Every memory is valuable, Brother. I love holding onto anything I love dearly."

Murasaki: "But showing it to others-!"

Annya: "Showing it to people I love, I'd show it to everyone if you want."

Murasaki: "Don't."

Sero, Kaminari, and Sayo are seen on the table, reading a bunch of books.

Sayo: "Kaminari, look at what happened!"

Kaminari: "Don't spoil me, please!"

Sero: "Hey, has Kiriu come down yet?"

Kirishima, who has been eating some rice aggressively on the couch, noticed.

Kirishima: "Now that you mentioned it, he's still not here…"

Iida: "Maybe he's not feeling well?"

Yaoyorozu: "Maybe a cup of tea will help?"

Jiro: "I don't think Kuuga gets sick easily…"

Kuuga: "No need."

Everyone stops their activities to see Kuuga standing beside the elevator doors, wearing a completely black outfit along with a suitcase.

Kirishima: "Hey, what's the occasion? Going somewhere?"

Kuuga: "Just gonna visit something."

Kuuga looks down and quickly wipes his eyes.

Kuuga: "I'll be gone for the whole day."

Jiro: "Where are you going?"

Kuuga: "Suwa. Just West of Tokyo. There's a shrine there."

He picks up the suitcase and proceeds towards the front door.

Jiro: "Hey, can I join you? If it's alright…"

Kuuga gains a surprised face but changes to a faint smile shortly.

Kuuga: "By all means, you are welcome, Kyoka, please wear something similar to mine."

Jiro: "Eh?"

Yaoyorozu pops up behind her with a close-eyed smile.

Yaoyorozu: "I'll help her out with that!"

Kuuga: "Please be quick."

Yaoyorozu: "Yes!"

-----

The scene changes to outside of the dorms with Kuuga patiently waiting by a bench, looking at the photo of the man with orange hair.