Chapter 2

The scene opens up to Kuuga entering the living room of his house; he walks towards the coffee table and begins writing the lessons that he overheard while sleeping. After a few hours of writing, he began preparing tonkatsu for his dinner and ate. After eating, he decided to go to his backyard to train his Quirk by attempting to produce his mist in warm areas, which ended with Kuuga's eyes bleeding intensely, which he quickly rinsed by running to his bathroom. He looked at the clock to see it's 9pm. Due to eye pain, he decided to hit the hay. After three hours of sleeping, his room door opens to reveal a silhouette of a woman with glowing purple eyes, who then closes the door.

----------------------

The scene opens to the afternoon front of U.A where a certain black haired boy is seen walking tiredly towards the front door. He sighs as the scene now opens to Kuuga walking towards Class 1-A when he suddenly heard:

All Might: (unseen) "I am… CASUALLY COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

???: (unseen) "It's All Might!"

???: (unseen) "Wow, so he really is a teacher here!"

Kuuga stops walking to check on his watch to see that it's already afternoon. He rubbed his eyes as he winced in pain.

Kuuga: (blankly) "Oh. I'm late… very late. Okay."

Kuuga continues to walk slowly towards the back entrance of his classroom. He opened it and walked inside.

All Might: "This is a subject that provides training to teach you the basics of a Hero-!"

All Might stopped speaking as he notices Kuuga appearing late in class.

All Might: "Young Kiriu! You're late!"

The whole class turned around and noticed Kuuga standing at the back with his bag.

Kirishima: "Oi! I thought you'd be absent on the second day!"

Kuuga: (blankly) "I'm just late."

All Might: "Young Kiriu, why are you very late?"

Kuuga: (yawns) "Because I'm very late, sensei."

All Might and the rest of class sweat drops from his response, Kuuga shrugs it off and walks to his seat behind Yaoyorozu and sleeps on his desk in an instant.

All Might: (mentally) "Did he just sleep in an instant?"

All Might coughs nervously and continues his discussion.

All Might: "Anyways, it is also the most important subject."

All Might begins to flex in front of the class.

All Might: "Without further ado. Today is the battle trial."

Bakugo: "Battle!"

Kuuga: "Zzzz…"

All Might: "Also behold…"

All Might pointed at the wall as 21 numbered suitcases emerged. All Might continues to speak.

All Might: "These are your costumes made according to the Quirk report and personal needs submitted earlier."

Izuku: "Costume!"

All Might: "Once you're done, please gather at field B. And please wake up young Kiriu for his costume!"

Kirishima along with Kaminari and Sero tried to wake up Kuuga but he wouldn't budge.

Kirishima: "This guy doesn't wake up easily. That is manly!"

Sero: (shaking Kuuga) "Oi, Kiriu-san, wake up."