Chapter 19

The radio went silent as Kuuga looked around to see all of them still sitting down.

Kuuga: "Why aren't we going?"

Arcane: "We have someone go to the front car to instruct the operator to stop at Hosu station. From there, we'll start operating. You two will strictly stay near me."

Kuuga nods as he narrows his eyes at the window, seeing the flames.

-------

The bullet train arrives at the station, with all the Arcane agency Heroes stepped out from the two carts, consisting of more than fifty and more in the city, all waiting for Arcane's orders.

Radio: "Multiple Nomus are in Hosu! One Hero critically injured by crashing into one of the trains! One Hero is also in critical condition from engaging in combat with two Nomus! Both Heroes are unidentified! One Pro Hero is Missing and one intern is missing reported by Manual! The situation is bad!"

All the Arcane agency heroes brought out their radios listening to one of their comrades.

Arcane: "How many Nomus are in Hosu?"

Radio: "Ms. Arcane! Thank goodness! There were three spotted in the city. As of now we're fighting two alongside the nearby heroes! The other one is missing!"

Arcane: "Got it, we're on our way!"

Arcane turned around and faced all the heroes in front of her.

Arcane: "Forget the Hero Killer for now. We focus on taking down the Nomus and evacuating civilians. If you spot the Hero Killer, radio your location immediately, only the four vanguards will engage in combat with the Hero Killer. You know your specialty."

Every hero nods at her when Kuuga's phone vibrates.

Arcane: "Zero, what is it?"

Kuuga: "My classmate, Todoroki, sent me his location… he's in Hosu?"

Kuuga observes the location, seeing it moving towards an alleyway. His eyes widened.

Kuuga: "I think I have an idea where the Hero Killer is."

Arcane: "Let me see."

Arcane leans over Kuuga's phone.

Arcane: "Alright, Flash Bang, take the vanguards. Proceed to this location."

Flash Bang: (nods) "Got it."

Kuuga: "I'm coming with them."

Arcane: "No you're not, mister."

Kuuga: "Oh, I will, these are my classmate's life on the line and possibly others. I won't engage in combat, I'll get him out of there."

Sayo: "I want to come as well!"

Arcane: "No you're not-!"

Arcane stops seeing Sayo making puppy eyes from her silver and pink eyes.

Arcane: (sighs) "Fine. Be careful."

Kuuga: "No promises. I'll lead the way."

Kuuga, Sayo, along with the same four cloaked individuals from the sports festival started running to Todoroki's location. Arcane watches in concern before sending out the other heroes to do their job. As they run, Kuuga replies to Todoroki, saying he's on his way.

---------

The Hero Killer is seen about to stab a downed Iida while an also downed Izuku watches.

Izuku: "Stop it…!"

The Hero Killer goes for the kill but is pushed back by flames. The Hero Killer looks ahead to see small flames on his right vision and a glowing phone screen on his left vision. He also sees a female figure standing beside the flame.