🎞Futari no Hero chapter 3🎞

Hello there, so this will be the second to the last chapter of the movie. Meaning it will have 4 parts, I've been slowly losing motivation on writing this story. So if you guys choose to stick around and hopefully vote for the chapters here, it would highly be appreciated and might motivate me more to continue. Peace!

-----

Todoroki: "My phone has no signal. It looks like all reports are being blocked."

Kuuga: "The situation looks bad…"

Kuuga lowers his phone, showing "Arcane… No Service available".

Mineta: (nervously) "Seriously…?"

Jiro is seen plugging her earphone jacks in a nearby elevator console.

Jiro: "The elevator isn't responding, either."

Mineta: "Seriously?!"

Kuuga faces Melissa

Kuuga: "What do you think?"

Melissa: "I don't believe the security system would switch to high alert mode just because they found something explosive."

Izuku: "Iida, let's go to where the party is being held."

Iida: "Why?"

Izuku: "Because All Might is in the party."

Sayo: "He's here?!"

Yaoyorozu: "All Might is?"

Mineta: "Oh, then we have nothing to worry about."

Izuku: "Melissa, can you get us to the party somehow?"

Melissa: "If we use the emergency stairs, I think we can get close to the party."

Kuuga: "Let's go."

Izuku: "Please lead the way!"

The group follows Melissa through the stairs before some of them have to lay back while Kuuga, Izuku, Iida, Jiro, and Melissa continue walking ahead. They find themselves a floor above the party, seeing it through a glass ceiling. They are presented with guns pointed at the people while the pro heroes, including All Might, were restrained by some blue restraining tools.

Kuuga: "It appears they hijacked I-Island…"

Izuku: "Can you take them out with your quirk?"

Kuuga: "Easily. But I won't since we don't know how many bad guys there are. There is a chance that there are more of them hidden around. I won't take that chance since we might get someone hurt, or worse, killed, Midoriya."

Izuku thinks for a while

Izuku: "I have an idea."

Kuuga: "Whatever it is to get All Might's attention, do it quickly, the longer."

Izuku nodded and brought out his phone and began flicking the flashlight. The pro hero noticed the light and looked up, seeing Izuku holding his phone while Kuuga stood beside him with his arms crossed.

All Might: (mentally) "Young Midoriya, Young Kiriu!"

Izuku: "All Might's noticed us."

Kuuga: "Jiro, can you use your Earphone jacks? You know what I mean."

Jiro: (nods) "Yeah."

She crouches down and sticks the tip of her earphone jacks on the floor.

Kuuga: "Let's let him talk."

Kuuga points down, making All Might look at his side to see black mist forming a microphone icon. The pro hero looks up to see Izuku mimicking his hand like it's talking while Kuuga points at his ear.