Chapter 17

Seriously, my chapters need some titles.

The scene opens up to Class 1-A inside the busy train station in their uniforms, holding their hero costume suitcases.

Aizawa: "You all have your costumes, right? Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything."

Ashido: (jumps) "Yessir!"

Aizawa: "Speak clearly! It's "yes, sir," Ashido."

Ashido: "Yes, sir…"

Aizawa: "Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships! Off with you, now."

Everyone: "Yes, sir!"

Kirishima: "Oi, Kiriu, you're heading to Arcane's agency, right?"

Kuuga: (nods) "Yes."

Kirishima: "That's amazing! I heard you're the only one who got an offer from them!"

Kuuga: "It's obvious that she has only her eyes on me back there, besides, she doesn't really offer to students from what I've heard, it's a first."

Kirishima: "Well, see you next week!"

Kirishima grins and gives a thumbs up at Kiriu, who nods and leaves. He boards a train going towards Yokohama, the sent location of his mother. After a while of travelling, the train arrives at the location. He walks out of the train, bringing his phone out, only to see the marked location gone.

Kuuga: "Is she playing games with me?"

He sighs and decided to head to a nearby convenience store, when some tour guide looking guy approaches him.

Tour guide: "Hello, welcome to Yokohama!"

Kuuga ignores him but the tour guide puts an arm over his shoulder, making Kuuga uncomfortable.

Kuuga: "What are you doing?"

The tour guide leans into his ear.

Tour guide: "Arcane wishes to see you now."

Kuuga narrows his eyes and nods slowly. The tour guide smiles as he leads Kuuga out of the station and into normal looking building that doesn't look nowhere near a hero agency.

Kuuga: "This looks like one the offices that makes the lactobacillous milk in the country."

Tour guide: "Well, it was intended to be like that, we don't want to be discovered that easily."

Kuuga huffs as the tour guide leads him into an office, revealing Arcane sitting by a desk by a window.

Arcane: "Thanks for picking him up, Recon, you can leave now."

The tour guide looking guy, now known as Recon, smiles and nods as he excuses himself.

Arcane: "Kuuga, take a seat for a while."

Kuuga: "Why?"

Arcane: (sighs) "I'm still waiting for the other one."

Kuuga: "Other one?"

As soon as he said that, the office door opened to reveal a girl with long white hair that reaches the hips, pink eye, wearing a Seiai Academy uniform and has a bandage over her right eye. The girl looked at the mother and son.

 The girl looked at the mother and son