Chapter 71

Arcane increases the pressure on the no-no zone as Scorch grunts in pain. She forms a creepy smile as her purple eyes glow.

Arcane: "Let's start over."

-----

The scene changes to a knocked out Scorch and Hangman as they are dragged out of the interrogation room by police officers.

Police Officer: "We'll take things from here, Arcane. Thank you."

Arcane: (nods) "Be sure to give them a hard time."

Flash Bang approaches Arcane and submits a piece of paper.

Flash Bang: "That's the damage report, only a few are injured from the attack."

Arcane: "The damage can easily be taken care of… We need to fight back. Get Horizon to follow Hawks and assist in infiltration."

Flash Bang: "Horizon? Only him?"

Arcane: "He can handle himself well. With him meeting with Hawks, I don't see a problem, besides, his identity is hidden. A walk in the park."

Flash Bang: "I understand, we'll contact him now."

Arcane: "Thank you."

She looks at the three students.

Arcane: "Go back to your provided quarters."

Both Flash Bang and Arcane left in opposite directions while being watched by the Work Study students. Annya storms off, leaving Murasaki and Sayo.

Murasaki: "Hey."

Annya ignores him and storms off to her room provided for them.

Sayo: "I guess I'll be going now…"

-----

The scene changes to Todoroki, Bakugo, Kuuga, and Izuku standing on the side of the street.

Man: "Th-Thief! Someone, call a hero!"

Todoroki quickly turns around, followed by the other three.

Kuuga: "Let's go!"

Bakugo was the first one to rush towards the scene, followed by Izuku, Todoroki, and Kuuga.

They arrive at the scene to find themselves running straight towards the thief.

Kuuga: "Bakugo, I'll restrain him and you blast him!"

Kuuga's purple eyes glowed and suddenly the thief was held in place, still holding the briefcase.

Bakugo: "Don't tell me what to do!"

Before Bakugo could blast the foe, Endeavor suddenly flies in and knocks the villain out by tackling him to the ground, resolving the situation in an instant.

Kuuga: "No way…"

Todoroki: "We were the ones who saw him first…"

Bakugo: "He beat us again, damn it!"

Endeavor picks up the briefcase and hands it over to the original owner.

Man: "Thank you, Endeavor! You really saved me!"

Endeavor: "Still using cash these days? Make sure you're being careful."

Man: "I will!"

All of their earpieces suddenly turned on.

Radio: "Endeavor, there's a hit-and-run in Area twenty three!"

Endeavor: "I'll be right there!"

Endeavor blasts off and is quickly followed by Bakugo.