Chapter 33

The scene opens up to Camino Ward with heavy traffic and dozens of people evacuating with the assistance of the police and other heroes. Todoroki, Annya and Yaoyorozu are also seen among the evacuees while Todoroki is on the phone with Izuku.

Todoroki: "Midoriya, are you okay over there?"

Izuku: (phone) "Yeah! How about you guys? Were you able to make a clean escape?"

Todoroki: "I think so. We escaped from behind. The pros are giving us evacuation instructions."

Izuku: (phone) "Good! We're in front of the station."

The scene changes to Izuku's side, standing by the station as a huge screen broadcasts the news. Bakugo looking at the screen with crossed arms, Iida panting, Kirishima checking on Kuuga, who is sitting on the ground, panting as well while Izuku is on the phone.

Izuku: "Looks like we're out of the range of that shockwave. Our recovery was successful!"

Bakugo: "Listen. You didn't rescue me, okay? You all just happened to be the best escape route."

Kirishima faces Bakugo with a grin and a thumbs up.

Kirishima: "Nice decision!"

Kuuga: "We didn't want to get in All Might's way. I'm not in the best condition to fight after all…"

Kirishima: "What did they even do to you?"

Kuuga: "One of them keeps on beating me up…"

Kirishima: "I thought it was your eye bags getting bigger maybe because of less sleep there."

Kuuga: "Ha. Ha. Very funny, but still… Thanks for saving us."

Kirishima: (grins) "For the bros!"

The big screen shows All Might being launched back, almost hitting the news helicopter but Gran Torino managed to catch him in time and landed safely. The people watching in the streets began to gain a look of worry, especially the U.A students.

A sudden blast occurred, covering the news camera for a while before revealing All Might who now looks like a skeleton and doesn't look like the Symbol of Peace everyone grew up to know, shocking everyone.

Citizen 1: "Huh? What's with that skeleton…?"

Reporter: (screen) "Um… What's…? Huh? Can you all see this? All Might has… deflated…"

Izuku gains a horrified face while Kuuga looks down with guilt.

Kuuga: "If only we got away in time… Win… please win..."

Bakugo: "Win…"

Citizen 2: "No… No way…"

Citizen 3: "All Might…"

Citizen 4: "If you can't win, then who can?"

Citizen 5: "Even if he looks different, All Might is All Might, right?"

Kuuga and Bakugo began gritting their teeth.

Citizen 6: "Haven't you always been able to save us somehow?"

Some citizens began cheering.

Citizen 7: "All Might, you can do it!"

Citizen 8: "Don't lose, All Might!"

Citizen 9: "You can do it!"

Izuku tears up as he stares at the screen again.

Izuku: "Win!"

Bakugo: "Win!"

Kuuga: "Win…"

Bakugo, Izuku: "All Might!"