Chapter 28

Rushed to type the planned out chapter so do inform me with any typing errors, it would help a lot.

Sayo: "Who's that…?"

Kuuga looks ahead to see a girl with short purple hair with green and yellow eyes (yellow eyes have black retina).

Misaki: (smiles) "Hello, Sayo."

Sayo's eyes widened as she took a step while Kuuga raised his fist in a defensive stance.

Kuuga: "Looks like this villain knows you-"

He stops talking when he and Sayo hear Mandalay's voice.

Kuuga: (mentally) "Telepathy?"

Mandalay: (telepath) "Everyone! We're being attacked by two villains! It's possible that there are more! Everyone who can move, get back to camp immediately! Even if you come across the enemy, retreat and do not engage!"

Kuuga: (mentally) "Got it…"

Kuuga looks at the purple-haired villain in front of him.

Kuuga: "We're not allowed to engage, let's go, Aisaka."

Kuuga runs back as Sayo, who's in ghost form, follows after Kuuga as Misaki smiles.

Misaki: "There's no running, you two."

Kuuga stops running as he sees Toga standing in the middle of the pathway.

Toga: "Can I stab you?"

Kuuga: "Tch…! We're pinned…"

He glances around to see a masked man in a yellow coat standing by a nearby tree.

Kuuga: "You've got to be kidding me."

-------

The scene changes to the Pussycats, Izuku, Annya, Iida, Ojiro, Koda, and Mineta as the two villains stood before them. The lizard-looking guy starts to speak.

Spinner: "How are you this evening, U.A. High school? We are the vanguard action squad of the League of Villains!"

Ojiro: "The League of Villains?! Why are they here…?"

Magne: "Shall I crush this girls' head? What'd you think? Well, what do you think?"

Tiger: "Like I'd let you, you-"

Spinner stops Magne from crushing Pixie-Bob's head.

Spinner: "Wait up, Big sis Mag! Don't be hasty. You too, Tiger. Calm down. It all depends whether having power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not."

Annya: "Stain…?"

Iida: "So you're the ones his ideology brought?"

Spinner: "That's right! I'm- Oh yeah, you, with the glasses! You were the one who brought about the end of Stain at Hosu city. I apologize for the late introduction."

Spinner brought out a giant sword from his back, consisting of multiple blades compiled together.

Spinner: "I'm Spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!"

The rest tensed up while Izuku gasped. Tiger took a step forward.

Tiger: "I don't care, but you bastards… The woman lying there, Pixie-Bob, has started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a woman, despite her age. You can't damage that woman's face (claws come out from the paw of his costume) and then just stand there laughing thoughtlessly about it!"

Spinner launches towards him.

Spinner: "What's a hero doing trying to be happy like a normal person?!"