Chapter 59

(A/N: "Damn! No one's gonna point out that Kuuga just bought a red balloon for Eri in the festival! Anyways, S4 of Zero is almost done. I'm practicing the s5 op 1 as we speak and the first part isn't fun to play at all.")

A few days have passed since the festival and November is nearing its end. The scene opens up to Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima wearing their U.A. uniforms inside the common area as they swarm Kuuga.

Sero: "You and Jiro have been together for a few days already and you haven't told us since?!"

Kaminari: "Kiriu, I didn't you're that type of smooth person!"

Kirishima: "Congratulations, Kiriu!"

Kuuga: "Yeah… I'm still new to it…"

Kaminari: "Have you two gone on secret dates?"

Kuuga: "I'm afraid to ask…"

Kuuga looks at them and tilts his head with a curious look on his face.

Kuuga: "But what is a date, really? All I know is it is an outing taken by a man and a woman who are intimate. Togata said that, but I'm still confused."

The three look at him with stunned faces.

Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero: (mentally) "He's in a relationship but doesn't understand how it works!"

Jiro suddenly appeared behind Kuuga, standing with her arms crossed and having a pouting face.

Jiro: "I've been explaining what a date means to him for a while. He claims not to be dense but he's really an airhead for things related to this."

Yaoyorozu suddenly popped up behind the pouting Jiro.

Yaoyorozu: "Jiro, don't be mean!"

Kuuga suddenly looks down as a depressive aura surrounds him.

Kuuga: "Sorry… Please forgive me, I'm trying my best…"

Jiro suddenly panics and hugs the downed Kuuga from behind.

Jiro: "D-Don't worry! You're doing perfectly fine!"

The three boys sweat drops at the sight as Annya and Todoroki walk past them, having a conversation.

(A/N: "Just incase you forgot what Annya looks like.")

Annya: "Well, here's a picture of me and my twin when we were kids! After meeting him again, I think he's still the grumpy kid he is."

Todoroki: "Oh. I ran into him at the festival preparations. He was being shown around."

Annya: "He was? Well I wish…"

Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero: (mentally) "This is a weird morning!"

The screen focused on Kaminari's face as it slowly reveals Sayo with a close-eyed smile as a medical eye patch is seen on her right eye.