Chapter 22

The school bell is heard as Aizawa is seen organizing papers in front of the class.

Aizawa: "Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. Aisaka, Kuroishi. I expect good performances from the two of you in the final exams, since you two were not permitted to take this one. That's all."

Aizawa left everyone in the classroom, closing the door.

Sayo: "I'm scared about my first exam!" (23rd/23)

Sayo screams in her seat.

Annya: "It gives tons of pressure…" (22nd/23)

Annya nervously digs her nails on her desk while sweat drops from her head. Making Todoroki look at her with concern.

Ashido, Kaminari: "I haven't studied at all!"

They yell at the same time, Kaminari being 21st and Ashido being 20th.

Kaminari: "With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!"

Tokoyami: "It's true that we had one event after another, but…" (15th/23)

Sato: "For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them. But with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different…" (13th/23)

Koda nods at him. (12th/23)

Kuuga: "The pressure given to all of us will just increase slowly and slowly. It's up to us if we're gonna keep up with it." (6th/23)

Kirishima: "Seriously, Kiriu, you came from a non-caring sleepless bro to an encouraging bro! What a manly development!" (16th/23)

Kuuga: "I didn't change, Kirishima!"

Mineta: "It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too." (10th/23)

Kaminari, Ashido: "Tenth on the midterms?!"

Ashido: "And here I thought you were one of us!"

Kaminari: "Guys like you are only likable if they're dumb…! Where's the demand for this?!"

Mineta: "The world, I guess."

Kuuga: (tilts head) "Wait. People like Mineta?"

Mineta: (tearing up) "What's that supposed to mean, Kiriu?!"

Kuuga: (shrugs) "I don't know. I just hate that you prioritize your little Mineta to almost no control rather than that brain of yours. It's a waste of a good brain…"

Izuku approached Ashido and Kaminari.

Izuku: "Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?" (4th/23)

Iida: (raises hand) "Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!" (2nd/23)

Todoroki: "It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class. Don't follow Kiriu's way of sleeping in class if you can't do it." (5th/23)

Kuuga: (nods) "It's foolish to follow me."

Kaminari: (whining)"Be careful with your words!"

Yaoyorozu: "You two. I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." (1st/23)

Kaminari, Ashido: "Yao-momo!"

Yaoyorozu: "I can't help at all with the practical, though…"

Jiro: "I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too? I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions..." (8th/23)