Chapter 9

Kuuga: "You really call this teamwork?"

A crashing sound is heard from behind as Kuuga looks back to see Kirishima bursting through the robot with his quirk activated.

Kirishima: "Like I'd die!"

Present Mic: "Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath! That's crazy!"

Kirishima: "Those bastards, Todoroki, Kiriu! Those two are like working together! If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!"

Another student out of metal bursts through the robot.

Silver Guy: "That Class A... really is filled with bastards!"

Present Mic: "Tetsutetsu from Class B was also underneath! That's crazy!"

Tetsutetsu: "If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!"

Kuuga dodges another set of projectiles by weaving through some and vaporizing some with his cold mist, which he uses to attack back at the half-half.

Present Mic: "Oh, what's this?! Todoroki and Kiriu from Class 1-A having a battle for first! It's a fight between Mist and Ice while running! It's like watching a highway scene from an action movie!"

Aizawa: "Those two always perform to the top and use their quirks to their highest advantage."

Todoroki made a wall out of ice but Kuuga formed his mists to a spike, barging through the ice wall, scattering ice all over the path.

Kuuga: "That was close."

As Kuuga blocks and dodges some ice, he hears explosions from behind. He looks back to see Bakugo over a robot and blasting his way over it and standing on its head.

Present Mic: "Class 1-A's Bakugo! Since the bottom's blocked, he goes overhead! Clever!"

Shortly after Bakugo, Sero and Tokoyami followed with the usage of their quirks. Bakugo jumps down from the head, followed by Sero and Tokoyami as the audience cheers.

On the other hand, Kuuga intercepts Todoroki by making sudden mist obstacles in front of Todoroki, making the half-half slow down for Kuuga to catch up.

Todoroki: "You're starting to be annoying."

Todoroki aims his left arm back and shoots another wave of ice, aiming for his head, but Kuuga slides under it, making another mist spike to cut the ice over him, in order to continue running.

Kuuga: "Guess my two week training paid off."

Kuuga blinked multiple times while running to check on his eyes and felt it was completely fine.

Kuuga: "Efficiency training is worth it."

Kuuga looked back to see mostly his classmates and few unfamiliar faces go through the robots with Iida kicking robots left and right, Jiro using her heartbeat to destroy the robots, Kaminari electrocuting some, Kirishima sprinting, Uraraka using her gravity to make some robots fall, Ojiro, using his tail to destroy his own set of robots, and Izuku, picking up one of the armor of the robots Kuuga and Todoroki destroyed and used it to smack one of the robots coming after him.

Kuuga: "Creative..."

Kuuga narrowly dodges a surprise attack from Todoroki, scratching his cheek as a tiny drop of blood appeared, annoying him.

Kuuga: "How dirty..."

Kuuga summoned mists under Todoroki, as black mist spikes emerged from it, making him gain air, but he uses his eyes to redirect his landing and continues running.