Chapter 64

Arcane is seen giggling beside Aizawa.

Arcane: "Your students are not bad, after all."

Vlad King is seen shaking.

Vlad King: "First match, won by Class A plus Shinso team!"

Arcane is seen looking at Kuuga and sighs.

-----

The scene changes to Aizawa standing in front of Class A's first team.

Aizawa: "Talk about what you learned or would have done differently."

Kirishima: "I'm not trying to brawl with my opponent, it's hard for my Quirk to be useful. If this were the real thing, I would've been killed if Shiozaki caught me."

Koda: "I need to be able to give more detailed instructions to the bugs."

Kaminari begins acting stupid.

Kaminari: "I did great, right? Didn't I make you love me? Go ahead and love me! It's fine, love isn't something you can control! Go ahead, it's fine!"

Tsuyu: "Koda and Kirishima… Losing those two. I wish we could've won without losing anyone. We were all over the place."

Shinso: "The binding cloth."

Tsuyu: "Ribbit?"

Shinso raises his blinding cloth.

Shinso: "I couldn't even use a tenth of what I'd learned. It was frustrating."

Aizawa: "If you could do it right away, then you wouldn't have to work hard. It took me six years to master that. Don't forget that frustration when you move on."

Shinso tightens his grip on the cloth.

Shinso: "Yes, sir."

From behind, their classmates observe the first team.

Aoyama: "The two who went on work studies have serious reflections."

Sero: "Isn't that what you'd expect? The Shie… Hassaikai, was it? I heard it was a pretty intense fight. If you experience fighting like that even if it's just training, your frame of mind, or like, motivation would be different."

Jiro is seen standing beside Kuuga, holding a laugh while looking at Kaminari.

Jiro: "Compared to that… Jamming-yay's chaotic actions fell out of place…"

Kuuga placed a hand on her shoulder looking at Kaminari as well.

Kuuga: "Yeah, you made your point."

Sayo: "Don't make fun of him!"

After Aizawa is finished giving his advice to the first team, Midnight is seen staring at Shinso while hugging herself.

Midnight: "Even though he won, he is painfully aware of his own inexperience. But instead of getting depressed, to get ready for his next match, he's replaying the match in his head to find ways to improve. It's great! Shinso's freshness!"

Arcane looks at her with a weirded out look.

Arcane: "She really hasn't found herself a partner, huh?"

Arcane brought out her phone and looked at All Might.

Arcane: "All Might, I need to have a call. I'll be back."

All Might: "S-Sure…"

-----

The scene changes to each team of both classes having a meeting for themselves. It then focused around Kuuga, Sayo, Annya, and Murasaki who are sitting on the floor.