Father's Day Special Chapter

The scene opens up inside 1-A Alliance with the majority of the class speaking to their parents on their phones or laptops. Eri is seen sitting between Mirio and Kuuga as she holds a piece of paper with the label: "To Eraser".

Kuuga: "Hey, Togata, aren't you gonna spend time with your father?"

Mirio: "Don't worry, I'll be going later! Right now, I should be helping Eri to write a letter for Aizawa-sensei."

Kuuga: "I see."

Mirio: "What about you? Aren't you gonna spend time with your dad?"

Kuuga: "I'm still waiting for a response from my mother where his grave is located. For now, I'll stick around with Eri."

Mirio: "Oh… I'm sorry to hear that, Kiriu, sorry for my ignorance."

Mirio laughs awkwardly and scratches the back of his head.

Kuuga: "It's all right. I never met him in the first place, or knew his name. But I'd like to know who he was before I was born."

Mirio: "Everyone will support you on that! That's pretty brave, you know?"

Kuuga: (nods) "Yeah."

Eri: "Um… How's this?"

Eri raises her paper and shows a drawing of stickmans resembling Izuku, Eri, Aizawa, Miriu, and Kuuga standing side by side with smiles on the circles.

Mirio: "Oh, that's very good, Eri!"

Kuuga: (nods) "Yeah. Good job."

Kuuga's phone buzzes and he brings it out, seeing a message from his mother, he suddenly stands up.

Kuuga: "I got a location now. I'll be going now."

Mirio: "Oh, take care!"

Kuuga nods and pats Eri's head.

Kuuga: "Behave and be a good girl Eri, don't give your big brother Mirio a hard time, okay?"

Eri: "Okay!"

Kuuga: "Good."

-----

The scene changes to Kuuga inside the small elevator of the dorm, wearing his signature all black attire. He is seen fixing his scarf with his prosthetic arm as the elevator suddenly opens, revealing Jiro, who is wearing a casual outfit.

Kuuga & Jiro: "Eh?"

She steps in the elevator and stands beside Kuuga as they slowly descend.

Kuuga: "Visiting parents?"

Jiro: "Yeah. It's a special occasion to begin with. How about you?"

Kuuga: "I'm just gonna have a quick visit to my father and head back as soon as I can."

Jiro: "How quick?"

Kuuga: "Huh?"

Jiro: "I said, how quick!"

She gasps and looks away as the elevator door opens. Kuuga walks out and she shortly follows.

Kuuga: "Only for a few minutes, nothing important."

Jiro: "If that's the case… Want me to accompany you?"

Kuuga stops walking and looks back at her.

Kuuga: "You what?"

Jiro: "You know! Maybe I can meet him for a quick minute and maybe you can meet mine! I think it's good timing since my dad is probably in a good mood because it's his day!"