Chapter 37

Izuku: "Everyone, let's keep going like this!"

Class 1-A: "Yeah!"

Makabe: "Most are getting repelled, huh?"

Shindo: "I guess we shouldn't be surprised that something like this won't take down U.A…."

Makabe starts kneading his hands.

Makabe: "But well, I think I see now…"

Makabe releases his hands, showing four hard-looking objects as the voice of Present Mic introduces him.

Present Mic: "Ketsubutsu Academy, second-year, Shikkui Makabe! Quirk: Stiffening! He can make objects he kneads or scrapes with both hands super hard! However, it does not work on living things!"

Makabe: "I'm leaving it to you!"

Makabe tosses the objects at his ally, who catches it.

Toteki: "I'll take it from here. But I might just end up finishing ahead of you all. I hope you let it pass because it means you have less people to go up against. Target Lock-On…"

The solid-objects starts to glow purple as he throws it at the U.A. students. The solid-objects then moved under the ground, creating a destructive slope from behind as it moved forward to Class 1-A's position.

Toteki: "Boomerang: Crescent Moon Trajectory. (Mentally) The targets have been determined. Since their trajectories are hiding underground, you won't be able to react."

Present Mic: "Ketsubutsu Academy, second year, Itejiro Toteki! Quirk: Boomerang! He can throw objects in his hands at any trajectory he wishes! He can even throw them underground!"

Izuku: "What in the world are they?!"

Annya: "It's going to pop-up from the ground, we need to stop it."

Jiro ran in front of them.

Jiro: "Get back! I'll take this!"

She plugged her Earphone jacks into her amplifiers on her wrists and placed it on the ground.

Jiro: "Sound amplification… Amplifier Jack… Heartbeat Distortion!"

The ground suddenly broke apart towards the Ketsubutsu students.

Toteki: "She's digging up the ground! But-"

The now solid balls in the air changed trajectory and went straight for Mineta.

Mineta: (panicking) "They're coming for me!""

Ashido: "Maximum viscosity and solubility… Acid Veil!"

Ashido launched some acid towards the balls and melted it in an instant.

Mineta: "Thanks! That's a great move."

Ashido: "It's a defensive move that puts up a melty wall!"

Annya: "Black death under the sunlight… Seven-Hundred spears!"

The shadow under her and her classmates formed into spears with orange balls on its end and launched towards her old schoolmates. Destroying the ground again.

Tatami: "Amara is insane!"

Annya: (growls) "It's Annya!"

Tokoyami covers himself with Dark Shadow.

Tokoyami: "Black Abyss!"

Izuku: "It's easier to say, and cooler, too!"

Tokoyami: "Piercing Twilight Claws!"