Chapter 13

Kuuga: "This is gonna be brutal…"

Present Mic: "The eighth and last match of the first round! He was kind of famous in middle school! This isn't the face of a regular person! From the Hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo! Versus- She's the one I'm rooting for! From the Hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!"

The crowd roars.

Present Mic: "Eighth match, start!"

Uraraka immediately dashed towards Bakugo, staying low to the ground; she tried to dodge a blast from Bakugo but failed to do so, engulfing the area with smoke.

Iida/Izuku: "Uraraka!"

Mineta: "Did he blast her?!"

Tsuyu: "Even though you're fighting a girl, you have no mercy, do you, Bakugo?"

Kuuga: "If one really wants to win, there is no reason for them to hold back. It's already obvious from Bakugo, since he pledged to be number one."

Bakugo blasts who he assumes to be Uraraka, but he stares in surprise to only see the jacket, from behind, Uraraka is seen, with her tank top, attacking Bakugo from behind.

Present Mic: "Oh, she made her jacket float and sent it over there?! She did it in an instant too!"

Uraraka reaches for Bakugo's back, but he turns around in an instant, blasting the gravity girl away.

Sero: "He moved after he saw her?!"

Kaminari: "With that reaction time, it doesn't matter if there's a smokescreen. With Uraraka not being able to activate her quirk until she touches him, she's at a disadvantage with Bakugo's reflexes."

Kuuga: "If she wants to get a chance, she has to move faster than that."

The fight continues with Uraraka trying to get close to the angry possum but ends up being blasted away in every attempt, making the scene more and more difficult to watch for Class 1-A except for a certain purple-eyed boy, who continues to watch, unfazed, he looks up and gains a slightly surprised face.

Tsuyu: (worriedly) "Ochaco…"

Jiro buries her hands into her face.

Jiro: "I can't watch!"

Mineta: "Bakugo, don't tell me… your tastes run in that direction…"

Everyone continues to watch worriedly Uraraka, flinching at every explosion.

Kuuga: "All of you won't calm down, huh?"

Everyone looks at Kuuga, who is still staring at the arena.

Present Mic: "Uraraka keeps attacking without rest, but… this is…"

Kuuga: "She's taking advantage of Bakugo's quirk, you should really pay attention before worrying that much."

Kaminari: "What do you mean? He's literally blasting her!"

Kuuga: "You're too dumb to understand anyways… look what she's-"

One of the pro heroes stood up angrily.

Hero 1: "Hey! How can you say you want to be a hero like that?! If there's such a huge difference in your abilities, then hurry up and send her out of bounds!"

Kuuga deadpans at the hero as Uraraka continues to rush Bakugo while she keeps on getting blasted.

Hero 1: "Stop bullying and playing with the poor girl!" (Don't you dare comment it)

A female hero stood up as well.

Hero 2: "Yeah! Yeah!"

The crowd starts booing at Bakugo.