Chapter 67

All Might: "Now, let's go home. You must be hungry."

Todoroki: "I need to melt the ice."

Bakugo: "I'm not helping."

Annya: "I'll help."

Murasaki: "Pass."

A convoy of black sedans stops in front of the five. One of the windows rolled down, revealing Flash Bang with her hood completely down.

Flash Bang: "Please deny our involvement here, All Might. We don't want to gain the attention of the media and disrupt our work."

She rolls her window up as the convoy continues on its way, leaving the four students along with a nervous All Might.

-----

The scene changes to the next day inside the dorm with a female journalist interviewing Todoroki, Bakugo, Annya, and Murasaki.

Journalist: "Pro-level work just thirty minutes after getting their provisional licences! On today's show, we have four students who drove back villains- from U.A.'s her course Class 1-A, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, Annya Kuroishi, and Murasaki-Suicho Takara. Do the four of you normally have fun training together?"

Murasaki: "Huh?!"

Annya: "Um…"

Bakugo: "Does it look that way to you? You should get your eyes or brain checked!"

Todoroki: "We're friends."

Murasaki: "Hey, I barely know you, son of Endeavor!"

Bakugo: "Don't just say random stuff! Since when have we been friends?!"

Todoroki: "We spent a lot of time together because of the supplementary classes, right?"

Bakugo: "What kind of system is that? Spending time together doesn't mean we're friends!"

Todoroki: "What system are you talking about?"

Bakugo: "I don't know! You should get your brain checked, too!"

Annya: "Shoto, are we really friends…?"

Annya gains a wandering look, surprising Todoroki a bit, who looks away, not sure of an answer.

Todoroki: "I'm not sure…"

As the four interact, Iida, Uraraka, and Izuka watch the interview in shock.

-----

The scene changes inside the classroom with Sayo, Kaminari, and Sero showing off the interview with a phone.

Journalist: "Do the four of you normally have fun training together?"

Todoroki: "We're friends."

Journalist: "You weren't scared?"

Todoroki: "No, I was able to act without fear and according to my training."

Sayo, Sero, and Kaminari burst out laughing

Kaminari: "They were interviewed for a whole hour, and Bakugo's and Takara's answers weren't used at all!"

Sayo: "There's crystals visible!"

It shows a proper look of the phone, only showing Todoroki and Annya while Murasaki and Bakugo were rarely seen.

Kaminari: "All you see of them is this cut-off part in the corner!"

Bakugo: "Use my answers…!"

Murasaki: "I gave them an answer they should hear!"

Jiro, Hagakure, Yaoyorozu, and Kuuga are seen at the corner of the class, watching the three make fun of the two.