...

The scene opens up inside a dimly lit building with multiple blacked-cloaked heroes, walking around, some in a hurry, and some pushing some carts or carrying stacks of papers. The shot slowly moved towards a closed door, leading inside an office, containing Arcane, reading a bunch of papers related to her Agency's activities.

Kuuga: (narrating) "I… am the hidden danger of the cold."

Arcane looks up as she witnesses Flash Bang handing her  papers.

Flash Bang: "I heard you wanted to see this."

Arcane: "Leave it here, thank you."

Flash Bang places the papers down on her desk and leaves.

Kuuga: (narrating) "There, I shatter your resolve."

Arcane picks up the paper, containing information about Kuuga and Sayo. Behind those two papers contain information about Annya and Murasaki. She then pinches her forehead in slight annoyance.

Kuuga: (narrating) "Your stance, dropping... like a dying rose."

Arcane: "Another headache to work on… A swap…"

She looks outside the office window, staring at the well lit streets of Yokohama at night.

Arcane: (mentally) "This peace is barely holding on…"

Kuuga: (narrating) "If you yield, forget being a hero- you shall reduce to Zero."

The scene suddenly turns to black.

Continuing soon…

-WriterCrescent
:>>