Chapter 27

Everyone in Class 1-A is seen training their quirks… no. That's just an understatement. Mostly everyone is seen suffering with Bakugo putting his hands in water to create explosions, Todoroki inside a bath to train using his fire and ice simultaneously, Sero letting out dozens of tape, Kirishima being punched, Kaminari running his electricity on a generator, Koda screaming as loud as he can, Aoyama using his laser more than his limit, trying to battle the stomach ache, Tokoyami inside a dark cave, trying to control Dark Shadow, Uraraka using her Zero Gravity on very heavy objects to reduce her nausea, Iida running all over the place to increase stamina, Tsuyu using her tongue to climb a cliff, Sato eating sweets while lifting weights, Yaoyorozu eating alongside him while creating objects, Jiro slamming her Earphone jack on a stone wall, Ashido using her acid to increase her skin durability, Mineta taking out balls from his head to increase the strength of his scalp, Shoji and Hagakure training together. Annya is seen in a very dark room with little to no light as she tries to control shadows being made by the small light, Sayo is seen trying to summon a ghost of het choice by summoning and removing and reimagining a ghost that she remembered from all her uses.

Kuuga chose to train away from everyone as the scene opens up to the hot springs from last night with dozens of blooded tissues all over the floor. The real deal himself is seen shakingly standing, appearing to be crying out blood while producing and controlling mist in hot temperatures.

Present Mic: "Kuuga Kiriu. By staying inside hot temperatures while creating cold mist and forming them into his own weapons, his cold mist will be able to increase heat resistance as well as strengthen his eyes to create more mist in any condition!"

Kuuga: (eyes twitching) "I'm creating a damn pool made out of blood here!"

Kuuga manages to create a mist barrier and spikes and controls with sloppiness.

Kuuga: "I-I… guess it's p-possible…"

His eyes suddenly burst out blood as he screamed.

-------

The scene changes just outside the training facility with both Class 1-A and 1-B are met with the sight of dozens of wooden tables filled with dozens of carrots, potatoes, onions, and many more.

Pixie-Bob: "Now, remember what I said yesterday?"

Ragdoll: "At least make your own food! Curry!"

They showed a small box with a label "Hero Aca Curry".

Everyone: "Yes, ma'am…"

Ragdoll: (laughs) "You all look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can make any old sloppy cat food!"

Kuuga suddenly approached one of the tables and began inspecting the ingredients carefully.

Iida: "It's true that part of rescuing someone is filling the stomachs and spirits of those exhausted during a disaster. That's U.A. for you! No opportunity wasted!"

Kuuga stands on the table, gripping an onion menacingly.

Kuuga: "Everything's fresh….!"

Iida: "Let's make the most delicious curry in the world, everyone!"

Everyone: "Okay…"

Kuuga suddenly held out a hachimaki from his back and tied it around his forehead.

Kuuga: "Let's get this started!"

Everyone changed into their more comfortable outfits except for Kuuga who is… you know, wearing a black coat. Todoroki is seen lighting up a grill.

Kuuga: "Get the damn fire started! I'll get the vegetables chopped!"

Ashido: "Todoroki! Can we get fire over here, too?"