Chapter 35

Hey... Sorry for the delay.

Anyways, here's my crappy cover of S3's opening that I practiced for an hour I guess? Recorded this while I was a bit sleepy and dying of hot temperature.

Now, read!

The scene opens up to Kuuga inside his isolation room, or what some of his classmates would call it. He got up from his bed and opened the sliding glass door to the balcony, seeing that the sun was barely up. He yawned and went back to his room.

Kuuga: "I promised breakfast… (sighs) Why did I say that?"

He ruffled his hair in annoyance and went to the common area for a quick toothbrush and is now seen standing inside the kitchen.

Kuuga: "To think that the school will provide good ingredients… This is better than I thought."

He then gathered twenty three trays and placed them in an organized manner on a counter and began to work by gathering dozens of bacon, eggs, sausages, lettuce, tomatoes, pancake mix, yogurt, and grapes.
He glares at the stove while pointing a pan like a sword at it.

Kuuga: (menacingly) "Bring it on."

He turned on the stove and slammed the pan on it and began cracking some eggs.

Kuuga: "Let's just hope forty eggs are enough for the whole class… hopefully."

-----

Iida, Izuku, Todoroki, and Ojiro are seen walking into the common area, seeing Kuuga assembling food while cooking at the same time.

Iida: "Good morning, Kiriu."

Kuuga: (not looking) "Morning."

Izuku: "We didn't see you back there."

Ojiro: "Something smells nice."

Kuuga: "I got up very early, since I promised the class that I'm making food, I'm keeping to my word. I got a few trays done, you can grab them now. Bacon and eggs, sausages, a single pancake, lettuce and tomato bowl, a bowl of white yogurt and grapes and a glass of milk. Hope that's enough to make any of you ready for the day."

The four approach the table and stare in awe at all the food being made.

Iida: "Would you like some assistance, Kiriu?"

Izuku: "Yeah, that's a lot-"

Kuuga: "No, I can do this by myself. Please, eat now while the food is still hot. None of you would like to eat cold eggs, and melted yogurt, right?"

Iida: (bows) "Thank you for the food, Kiriu."

Todoroki: "Yeah."

Kuuga nods at the four and continues cooking as more of his classmates arrive.

Everyone: "Thanks for the food!"

Kuuga: "If you're finished, put it back on the counter!"

Kirishima: "Hey, aren't you gonna eat?"

Kuuga: "I'm gonna pass, the taste test I did is enough for me. I'll prepare myself for the day. Just leave the dishes there."

Kuuga bows and goes upstairs to his room. Kirishima looks at the kitchen to see only one tray left not having contents as well as the pots and pans empty.