Chapter 66

Aizawa: "That's fine. Go with a "Plus Ultra" mentality."

Shinso: "Yes, sir!"

Aizawa: "And Takara."

Murasaki: "Hm?"

Aizawa: "Have your belongings in Class A's dorm by tomorrow."

Murasaki: "Yes, sir…"

-----

Vlad King: "We will have another review after this, but most likely- no, in all probability- Shinso will be in the hero course starting from your second year, while Takara will be joining Class A in a short notice. Make sure you don't lose to them."

Everyone: "Right!"

Kaminari: "Which class will Shinso be in?"

Kirishima: "A?"

Tetsutetsu: "B?"

Vlad King: "We'll figure that out later. The critique isn't over yet."

Ashido raises her hand.

Ashido: "Anyway, Mineta was the worst, so please punish him for it."

Mineta: "Huh?! That was just a really lucky accident. Besides, I put my body on the line to lead Shida and the others around by the nose."

Monoma: "It's true that Class B was defeated today. However! We didn't necessarily lose if you look at the content! If I had known that Midoriya's Quirk was a blank, then we could've come up with a plan in response to that! In other words-"

Monoma points his finger at Izuku.

Monoma: "If we fight again right now, you don't know who will win!"

Vlad King: "We're not doing that! Today's class is over already!"

Monoma begins laughing while Aizawa approaches.

Aizawa: "While we're on the subject, Monoma, come see Eri tomorrow."

-----

The scene changes inside an office, showing Arcane standing by the windows, having her phone raised to her ear.

Arcane: "I will agree to the temporary swap, but… He will still have the authority that my agency has, you are in no way to force him."

The scene slowly goes towards her hand, showing documents with the names "Takara and Kuroishi" written over it.

Arcane: "I will inform Aizawa then."

-----

The scene changes to night time inside 1-A Alliance, with Tetsutetsu knocking Kirishima to the floor.

Tetsutetsu: "Idiot! Bastard! Stop whining!"

Kirishima: "But today, you were totally better than me."

Tetsutetsu: "Since I'm metal, I can withstand heat! But since I'm metal, there's a limit to how hard I can be! I'm different from you, who can get harder the more you're hit! We're both strong in our own ways!"

Tetsutetsu offers his hand while Kirishima takes it with passion.

Kirishima: "Yeah! Tetsutetsu!" 

Kuuga suddenly walks in the living room, holding multiple trays full of food with his hands and mists.

Kuuga: "Everyone! The food is here!"

Sero: "Hey, you need help with that?"

Kuuga: (nods) "Yeah."

Jiro: "What did you make?"

Kuuga: "Beef stew."

Sayo: "That takes a long time to make, right?"