86- catch up

Vote goal reached, happy Monday 🤪 it's a risqué one 😅

~~

Aylin's POV

"I love how you didn't ask me how I knew where you lived." Zayn speaks up as I run my fingers through his hair, "You don't even seem curious."

"I know Luke told you." I tilt my head, "How else would you have known?"

"Ah, dammit. That guy will tell you anything."

"He really would." I cup his cheek, tracing my thumbs across his perfect cheekbones.

Photos really don't do Zayn justice. Sometimes, I feel like he's not human, and it goes way beyond his angelic looks. I've never met someone who's this thoughtful in my life. Everything he does, he does with good intent. And everything he does for me is far more than what I would ever expect. I love him so much.

"Did we box everything?" He asks, eyes still closed, accentuating his long lashes.

"Mhm." I hum in response, leaning down slightly to kiss his forehead, then the tip of his nose.

He smiles as his eyes open, puckering his lips for one more kiss which I gladly give him, then he sits up.

"Wanna get out of here?" He asks, zipping up his jacket that I'm wearing.

I have to stop myself from jumping up and screaming finally into the void. As much as I enjoyed this serene, romantic picnic, all I could focus on the entire date was the empty feeling between my thighs, and the carnal need for him to fill it.

I simply nod.

Zayn leaves briefly to inform the picnic people that we're leaving, then he returns and takes the leftovers and my heels from me as we make our way downstairs.

"Did you get the Uber to come already?" I inquire, hoping I don't sound too eager. I think I scared him earlier.

"Yeah, they're waiting."

Thank God.

Once we're in the backseat, I cross one leg over the other and keep my gaze focused outside the window. It may just be a placebo effect, but it feels like those aphrodisiacs gave me a boost after all. Not that I needed one.

I feel Zayn's hand creep up my thigh, so I look his way. He smirks as he puts his finger to his lips, signaling me to be quiet.

I look out the window again, trying to act natural as he shifts a little closer and removes my leg that's on top of the other.

"Could you turn the radio up?" He asks our Uber driver, "I love this song."

I have to stop myself from chuckling since the song that's currently playing is some slow song from the 90's that I can't quite put my finger on. There's other things to focus on right now.

"Oh, that's nice over there." Zayn leans closer, pointing out the window at nothing in particular while his other hand skims entirely up my inner thigh.

"Yeah, we should go sometime." I bite my lip.

He starts rubbing me over my underwear, knowing exactly where to do it. It's no surprise, but I'm soaked already, and I think Zayn realizes this when he moves it to the side and touches me directly, skin to skin.

"Who got you this wét?" He asks in a low whisper.

"Only you." I place my hand on his knee, but as I move it upwards, he doesn't allow me to do the same to him. I guess it's too risky, but it makes it more exciting.