53- humble

Aylin's POV

"You were right." I manage to speak up.

"Told you." Zayn responds through a low grunt from behind me.

He kisses the back of my neck, keeping his pace slow and steady. He knows exactly how to drive me to the brink and makes sure to put his morning stamina to good use.

My stomach tenses as I near my release, but being the attentive tease that he is, Zayn slows down again with lazy thrusts, moving his hand between my thighs now for added pleasure.

I try catching my breath since this is the second time this morning for me, but since he hasn't finished yet, he pushes me prone on the bed and goes deeper from this angle.

"Fùck..." he spreads my legs further and leans down on top of me, his front pressed to my back as he starts speeding up his strokes, hitting more sensitive spots this way.

I grip onto the pillows, muffling my merciless moans as I feel the build up in my groin becoming too much. My body shudders beneath his and within seconds, I'm already done for, but I'm still enjoying this.

With every thrust, his breath hitches in that erôtic way, so I know he's close. I just know his brows are furrowed without having to look at him. As much as I want to, I'm way too tired to even lift a finger at this point.

"Oh fück, oh f..." his words fizzle out as the weight of him collapses onto my back, sweaty bodies now clinging to each other, "Ah, shït. That was amazing."

"You're an animal." I manage to speak up.

"Yeah." He responds through a raspy chuckle and rolls beside me, "Forgot what that feels like."

"Dramatic." I turn over, smirking, "Glad I could refresh your memory then."

He mirrors my expression before tossing the third condom into the trash. Talk about making up for lost time.

He pulls the sheets over our bodies, shifting closer for me over to snuggle up against his chest where his heart pounds erratically. I look over at the alarm clock which is meant to ring in fifteen minutes from now, dreading that awful sound.

"Well, since we're up, I might as well get an early start to the morning." I stretch my limbs.

"Nope." He holds me tight, "Not going anywhere. Every minute is precious and we've got fifteen of them."

I smile at his words, "Oh, so you're poetic now."

"Didn't I tell you? I used to write a bunch back in my undergrad days, even before that."

I'm almost sure I knew that back when I was still doing my research on who he is. It's crazy to think that it was several months ago. Time flies.

"Why not anymore?"

"Got busy." He shrugs, "Same reason you barely paint."

"Makes sense."

"Mhm." He hums, kissing my head.

It falls silent between us, comfortably so. The only sound lingering between us is that of our breaths which are still in sync. I trace my fingers across his stubbly jawline, then down to the tattoos on his chest as I watch it rise and fall with every breath.