47- forever

Zayn's POV

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." I prod at Aylin's arm until her eyes finally flutter open. She's been awake but ignoring me for the past few minutes.

"What?" She looks at me briefly before shutting her eyes and frowning again. I'm so irritating her, "Why are you so full of energy?"

I laugh, "I'm bored."

"It's morning."

"It's ten."

"Still morning." She retorts.

"We can't waste the few hours of a Sunday that we have together. I want cookies."

Her eyes remain closed until I'm off the bed and now slowly pulling the sheets off. She reacts instantly and grabs her end.

"Oh, she's awake." I grin.

"No, she's not." She pulls it her way, but then I hold onto it tighter.

"Babe, I'm not playing tug of war with you."

"Then let go." She chuckles, sitting up now.

"No, I'm too competitive."

She tugs it harshly in her direction, causing me to slip on the carpet beneath my feet. Immediately she lets go, covering her mouth with her hand to hold in laughter.

I stand up quickly and shake my head at her, equally as amused, "You win. So can you get up now?"

"Fine." She follows me out the bedroom and into the bathroom since I'm holding the door open for her.

When I close the door behind me, she looks confused as if I wasn't going to stay in here.

"Did you need to pee?" I inquire.

"No."

"So what?" I stand beside her, smiling.

"Nothing." She smiles back in the reflection of the mirror, holding her toothbrush out for me to squeeze some toothpaste onto.

After running some water over it, we both start brushing our teeth. I don't know what it is about the simple action, but it feels domestic, comfortable and kind of funny. I wouldn't mind having this forever. I hope I do.

"Who spits first?" is what I make out since she's brushing her tongue.

"You go. Else one of us will end up spitting on the other's head."

Once she's finished, she rinses her mouth and waits on me to finish up.

"I just need to wash my face when you're done. I showered last night."

I rinse my mouth out too and stand up straight, gesturing toward my torso, "How can you resist this under the shower?"

Her eyes roam down my body before looking up at me again, "I can't. That's what I'm afraid of." She smirks.

I smirk back at her before going in for a brief kiss, "Okay. You can help yourself to some breakfast. I've got cereal and... toast."

"Yum." She smiles.

I chuckle, "I didn't go all out, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. You don't need to go all out every time I'm over. Please know that." She cups my cheek.

"I know, but I want to." I shrug. She deserves all the effort. She's worth it.

"Well, cereal is fine with me. Want me to make you some tea?"

"Please." I smile as she leans in for another brief kiss before turning around to wash her face.

I bite my lip to stop myself from grinning like an idiot, but she has me so whipped. I never thought I'd be so in love again, but it's even better with her.