18- reflecting

Comments been weak on that last two updates but okay 😂 I kinda get it though, it may be a bit awkward commenting on smut. Since I didn't get much feedback, I hope you enjoyed regardless 👀

VOTE. COMMENT. LETS GO 😘

"On my line, sendin' mirror pics of you fresh out the shower" 🎶

Aylin's POV

Waking up this morning, I still feel as if I'm on my cloud nine high. A smile overcomes my lips as I recall the events of last night. From dinner, to his room, everything replays in my head vividly as I close my eyes and roll over to my left to unplug my charger. Sighing to myself, I finally grab hold of my phone as I haven't checked it since Zayn picked me up.

As if I couldn't feel any better than I already do, the most recent texts I've received was a few minutes ago from the cause of my euphoria.

*Zayn: Good morning lovely xx

*Zayn: cant stop thinking about last night.. woke up thinking you were still here but it was just a really nice dream aha

*Zayn: (#needcuddles)

I bite my lip at the thought of him tucked in bed, all sleepy with his bed hair and pouty lips. There's nothing more I'd want to do right now besides have him hold me. I chuckle slightly at how ridiculous this is. The fact that I already miss him when I've seen him a couple of hours ago makes no sense; then again, nothing really makes sense when feelings get involved and mine are becoming increasingly stronger.

*You: Just woke up, can't be bothered doing anything else today but eat and sleep

*You: Last night was definitely a lot of fun

I smile as I hit send. Though I haven't specified which part, he can interpret it as he pleases.

*Zayn: exactly what I'll be doing all day. we have so much in common !

I chuckle tiredly. What a goofball.

*Zayn: too much fun. my poor sheets

*Zayn: gotta do laundry bc of u

*Zayn: come over NOW and do them for me

*You: Make me.

*Zayn: I'm still hard, don't tempt me aylin

Ugh. What I'd do to be there and do something about it.

*You: Lmaooo

*You: I need to shower, brb

*Zayn: same, a cold one

I roll my eyes at his response before grabbing my clothing for today, consisting of a hoodie and some comfy pants since I don't plan on leaving the house. After removing my pajamas, I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste before stepping in the shower and turning the taps on. Within a second, the temperature is just how I like it, allowing me to relax as the water drums against my skin.

While brushing my teeth, thoughts of dinner flash through my mind again. I wouldn't have thought that Zayn went through a terrible, three year long relationship since he's such a easy-going, kind-hearted person. I guess that's where we're different. Betrayals that occurred in the past, whether it had been in relationships or friendships, still affect me to this day. Unlike me, Zayn who suffered in a romantic relationship remains open to the idea of it, still positive, full of love to give and wouldn't mind nosediving right in without overanalyzing the nitty-gritty of things which I'm guilty of.