36- deep in the feelings

Please read the A/N at the end if you're planning on reading "Capable"!

~

Aylin's POV

Before opening my eyes this morning, I shift closer into Zayn's embrace, welcoming his warmth and familiar scent just one last time since today is our last day here.

I resist opening my eyes, unwilling to accept that in a few hours, Seattle will be a mere memory; though a great one at that.

When I finally do so, the first thing I see is my beautiful person who's still fast asleep with crumbs around his mouth and a slice of half eaten toast in his hand.

I giggle, "What the heck?"

His eyes flutter open and he smiles tiredly before looking down at his chest which is also full of crumbs, "Ugh."

"When did you get toast?"

"I woke up at seven, starving." He informs me while brushing the crumbs off him and shaking out the sheets, "Made some toast and tea. Finished the tea, came to lay down some more and I guess I just dozed off again."

"You still got some in your beard." I extend my hand to his face and dust it off.

"Maybe I should just shave. My head too while I'm at it." He runs his hand through his perfect hair.

"No..." I whine, pulling him to my chest, "Please don't."

He laughs, "Why not? I've done it before and looked quite handsome. My mum said so and she's an honest woman."

"If you shave yours, I'll cut mine."

"Mm, no, we can't have that." He nuzzles his head against my chest, "Who needs a pillow when you've got such nice tits?"

I laugh at his statement while basking in the warmth of his skin against mine, "Sucks that it's our last day here. I'm going to miss this."

He remains silent while caressing my palm with his fingertips, "Yeah..."

I know what he's thinking and I know it bothers him. Despite our conversation yesterday, I don't know if he fully comprehends why I'm in such a tricky situation with my parents. That fact aside, him being willing to help pay off my loans and suggesting I stay with him blows my mind.

"I couldn't ask for a better weekend."

"We should have a getaway more often. Just us two next time." He says, skimming his hand under his T-shirt that I'm wearing.

"Somewhere remote again?"

"Anywhere's perfect with you. I don't think you understand."

"Understand what?"

"How much I love spending time with you. It's surreal." He sighs, "Anyway, we should get up."

"I do understand it." I tell him once he's climbed over me to get off the bed, "I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else right now."

He smiles, "I'd kiss you if you had brushed your teeth already."

"Shut up!" I cover my mouth, laughing, "I brushed last night and it smells fine. I hate you."

"I was joking." He leans down, but I push him back and climb out of bed, "Baby, c'mon."

I ignore him as I open the windows for some fresh air, "I'm just gonna brush my teeth since apparently I'm unkissable."

He laughs as he stretches his shirtless body, breathing in the outside air, "Ah, I love the smell of fresh pine in the morning."

"Why don't you kiss that then?" I tease.