9. Great Hall

Cora:

After waking up, I felt more tired than usual. I supposed it was a rough night.

I got dressed and exited mt bedroom with the intention of speaking to Cedric. I owed him an explanation. When I got out of the common room, I saw him him outside.

Great, he was talking to Cho.

I scoffed and went somewhere else. I didn't know why it bothered me that much together.

Narrator:

-So, do you know when she'll come down? - Cedric asked.

-I guess she's still sleeping... I don't know. - Cho responded, confused. - I'll tell her you're looking for her when I see her.

-Thanks. - The boy smiled before walking away.

Cedric wanted to talk to Cora about the previous day. According to him, she needed a friend; someone she could talk to.

Meanwhile at the Great Hall, each of the Weasley twins sat by Cora's side.
-Morning. - They greeted in unison.

-I can see the dye has disolved. - She spoke, without looking away from her book, eating as she read.

Fred and George looked at each other. They had everything planned out... They only had to test it on Cora.

Fred took the book away, making the girl look at him.
-Hey, living carrot, give me my book back. - She tried grabbing it. But, naturally, Fred as taller.

-What did you just call me, house elf?

In that instant, George dropped a powder through her shirt. An itchy powder.
-What the...?! - Cora's entire started feeling itchy. - WEASLEYS!

The redheads couldn't stop laughing. But seeing the girl standing up scared them.
-WEASLEYS, DON'T YOU DARE RUN! - The girl ordered as they escaped.

Her body was too itchy. She couldn't stop scratching her skin.

Cora walked toward where the twins were, and pulled George to her... In fact, she clung to him.
-GET HER OFF ME! HELP ME! - The youngest twin trying pulling away because, if the pranked person touched someone else, that someone would also feel itchy.

Fred was not only laughing at Cora, but at his brother as well.
-Look at you two! - He touched his belly out of laughter. - YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS! - He pointed at them.

That was when Cora and George looked at each other. And Fred realised what they were planning.

He began running away.
-Not the elbow, not the elbow! - He begged. But George and Cora rushed to the oldest twin, and jumped over him, falling onto the floor.

The people passing by watched how the twins and the girl were fighting on the floor while trying to scratch their skin.

-What is happening?! - McGonagall appeared from the crowd. - Miss Fianze? Weasleys?

Cedric, angry and furious, was within the crowd.

Cora was on the floor with George on top of her while Fred had been immobilized by her.

The three of them stood up and started scratching themselves since the powder still had effect on them.

-MOVE! - Cora pushed George out of the way. But Fred got out before, provoking his brother to fall on top of the girl.

In that moment, Cedric walked away. He didn't know why it bugged him so much. Besides... wasn't he supposed to be sleeping?

-All right... detention for you three. - The professor finally announced.