31. Map

Cora:

-How is he? - Ron asked.

-As if he fell from 60 metres, what do you think? - Fred retorted.

I entered the hospita wing, and everyone was there. Harry had fallen off his broom because of the Dementors. And it wasn't nice to watch.

-Hey, guys. How's it going? - I spoke, Ron smiling when he saw me.

-Cora! - He ran to hug me.

Ron and I had some things in common. Our love for food, for example.

-And there's no hug for us? - I looked back at the twins, who had their arms crossed. And I'm not lying when I say they looked great with the Quidditch uniform.

-Oh, come on, I hug you two everyday. - I laughed. - But I think the famous Harry Potter is the important one here. - I reminded, seeing how he was starting to wake up.

-Who won? - Harry asked, puzzled.

-Cedric caught the Snitch before it happened... so it was valid. - I told him.

Cedric:

-We have to talk. - I frowned. - And I want you to be honest witth me.

-Is everything okay, Cho?

-Did you go look for Cora after she left the Divination classroom?

-Yes, but because Trelawney asked me to. - I explained calmly as possible.

I hope she didn't discover what happened next.
-Cedric... do you like Cora? Because of so... - I widened my eyes.

-Why would you say that? We're together. And Cora is my... friend.

Cho sighed, and smiled at me.
-I hope that's true, because I really like you, Cedric.

Why did everybody think I liked Cora?

[...]

-Anthony... - My friend looked at me. - Why does everybody think I like Cora? - After those words, he began laughing What's his problem?

-I don't know... Maybe because, right now, you're questioning having a girlfriend? Why don't you just admit it? Since we gave you that stupid dare of entering the compartment where there was a "weird girl" you've been obsessed with her.

I turned to the door, and found her with Adrian. Did they always have to be together?

-I don't know, Anthony... - Seeing her leave alone, it was my chance. I had to talk to her.

-Thank Merlin your girlfriend didn't say no... - I rolled my eyes, and followed her.

-Cora, wait! - I rushed toward her, but didn't calculate well, and bumped into her. She almost fell, but I grabbed her wait for it not to happen.

-May I know what is it you want? - She pulled away. - I'm in a rush.

-I need to talk to you about something.

-What?

I sighed before pronouncing the words in my head.
-Remember what happened in the train? - She widened her eyes by the words. - I've been going around it, and...

-What do you mean? Why are you telling me this now? I don't have time for your nonsense. - She turned around to walk away, but looked back at me first. - Cedric, I don't know if you've realised you have a girlfriend. I don't know what you've been trying do to these past days, but please just stop. It only provokes Cho to get more mad at me than she already is.